Kanebo Total Finish NEW 2006

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Kanebo Total Finish NEW 2006

1 review

on 3/24/2007 4:13:00 AM

Since Kanebo hit the European market more than 20 years ago, I only use the Kanebo powder foundations on my face (OK, some infidelities occurred, which I prefer to forget about). So, of course I had to try this newest one, which was available at the Swedish Kanebo desks in August 2006. Exactly like another reviewer, I almost dropped my chin when I saw the price - can a foundation really be worth all that money? Today I know it can. I am since years using the Kanebo Media Powder foundation in Summer Breeze and this color was an exact match for this new powder as well. Now I use both foundations, both are EXCELLENT, stay on all day, do not turn darker as the day goes on. The new Total Finish does have some moisturizing (which the Media does not have), I can use it without moisturizer underneath. It covers very well and gets completey invisible on my skin after a couple of minutes. The sponge is a genius, it reaches every corner of my face. The skin looks very 'real', rested and great, which my real skin never does. I very seldom need a touch-up during the day, and if I do, then a dust of the Media powder does it. Today, almost 9 months after the purchase, I see the bottom of the powder for the first time. I'm sure it will take many months until it is completely finished. So, the answer to my question about it being worth all that money is : definitely YES.