Smashbox LipGloss *general*

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in 'Expose' which is a sort of nudish pink, with very subtle shimmers. It comes in a very sleek, thin tube with a matte black cap, and it looks different from the picture. I LOVE the applicator...it's a brush that makes application very easy. It doesn't have a taste and the smell is very unnoticable - sorta vanilla-y.
It gives a very natural, long wearing gloss that i find to be moisturising as well. I really like this and would definately repurchase.

I got a mini size lip gloss in Pout in a Sephora Try Me kit. The gloss is pretty on my lips - a light pink shade. I liked the color. But, then after a few minutes of having it on, my lips started to hurt. Not sure why, but this happens to me with several other brands as well. Too bad too because I did like the color. Back to Chanel and BE I go.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the HG of lip glosses for me. I love the colors, and it's not as horrendously sticky as many others. Many of the glosses are also formulated with vitamin E so even when it wears off (which takes a good while--mine lasted through my afternoon snack!), it leaves your lips soft. Also, at 18 dollars, it is cheaper than Lancome's Color Fever Gloss, which I like but I find is stickier than the Smashbox. My favorite sheer color is Afterglow, which I use over lipstick when I need some extra shine. As for true color, I recommend Aura which is a beautiful light pink shimmer that looks fabulous with a smokey eye, and Starlit, which is my favorite gloss for doing a casual red lip.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love smashbox's NEW lipglosses as to their older ones. I still like their regular glosses but I love their new lip enhancing lipglosses much more and theyre not as sticky.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Simply stated, lipgloss that is not tacky and doesn't dry out lips. This is one of the most hydrating lip glosses that I have ever used! I like all the shades and the subtle shimmer that is found in many of the shades. I am not picky on brush applicators or doe foot wands. This is amazing lipgloss. The illume/luminous color works great over any lipstick for a shine or creates a pouty look with another color. Love it!

I got 2 mini lip glosses in the Glambox Vol 2 kit, and originally thought I would try them and they would sit in a drawer, because I have really bad lips and tend to not get into lip gloss that much. Well these changed my mind! I got "Aura" and "Bare"...I am not even sure if you can separately purchase these or if they are LE (I hope they are the available though!). When combined..these give my neutral glowy day look the perfect finish on my lips. They are really pigmented and even when the "gloss" fades away the color still remains. Like I said I have bad lips that get dry and peel almost every day, and these don't seem to bother my lips very much! I find myself reapplying these glosses throughout the day rather than in the morning, getting over it and using chapstick after like I normally do with other glosses. I hope this doesn't lead to a Smashbox lip gloss addiction...I don't need anymore makeup!

Wow, OK. I was pretty skeptical about this line of gloss. It's sticker than what I usually like, so I almost voted it out immediately. But, when I noticed that it was still on 2 hours after I applied it AND drank a cup of coffee, I became a believer. This stuff has some serious staying power. Plus, the color choices are great.

I just started using Smashbox Bombshell lipgloss and I have to say I really like it. It's a really pretty natural pink color. The best part is probably that it's not sticky! It's alittle expensive at $15 and the tube is kind of small. The price is about the only drawback.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't like these.I don't find the shades any more unique than a simple drugstore line,the texture is quite simple too and the worst thing is the packaging.It's so small so that you can think it's a mini-think those you can get within a set or something during holidays.And the price is almost the same with other regular but bigger size glosses? WTF? I wouldn't repurchase even it would be $1 or given me free,you imagine how I hate these.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I admit that I am a Smashbox lip gloss junkie! I just love the glosses. They go on so smooth and are neve sticky or dry or tacky (which I so dislike). They make my lips look and feel moist and I love the tons of colors they have. I don't even think that they are terribly expensive because the quality is so awesome. Love 'em!