Smashbox LipGloss *general*

Filtered by hair type : Straight

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff! Comes in so many nice colours and shades and is smooth on the lips and doesn't dry them out. I get all mine on ebay for way cheaper than the stores so I have a ton of them! best lip gloss I've tried so far. Even beat out my NARS one which when on I had to reapply every 20 mins or it would be gone or dried up on my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this in Pout (True color) because it's such a beautiful pale pink! But this lipgloss smells sooooooo bad. If I was being nice it could smell like cinnamon but I feel like it just stinks. Make sure to smell this before you buy it because even the colour is so nice I haven't wore this since I got it because it smells so bad :S

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got 6 of these in a mini set for $30. The set came with Glide, Glare, Illume, Rush, Force, 35mm. I'd never before considered trying smashbox lipglosses, but for $5 a colour, that's as cheap as most drugstore brands.

The colours are amazing, though they can be a little on the sheer side. The gloss itself is shiny and not too sticky. These are among my favourite glosses now.

I love that they come with a brush applicator, which is much easier to control. Though I do have an issue with some of the brush hairs splaying out. Though, since I only own minis, I'm not sure if this is an issue with the fullsize glosses, too.

Overall, though, I really recommend these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the high piece you DO get high quality lip gloss.
PROS: (1) Beautiful color, (2) not sticky after it sets on my lips (3) good packaging- the product does not seep out of the cap and make a mess in my purse or hands,
CONS: (1) can be pricy so I can only have two at a time (2) when they go bad- they smell and taste horrid! Make sure to buy one that has not been sitting around in the store to long otherwise it will only last 3 months.
I currently am using the new 2008 Wicked Lovely lip gloss in ‘Sweet’ and I use one of their regular lip enhancing gloss in ‘Spark’ a bright pink that goes on beautifully sheer. They are definitely my two favorites that I have tried, they give my pigmented lips a very soft toned down look without being to glammy or tacky. I think these colors could look good on almost anyone due to the sheer buildable coverage. Be warned, when this stuff goes bad, it goes really bad, it will still look okay but it will feel, smell, and taste terrible. I am sure they provide an indicator on the box for shelf life after opening, but I have not seen one. I also find it varies some of lasted me up to 6 months, others such as the Hybrid 2 in 1 color- only 3 months (I was not a fan of this one, the applicator was horrible).
I would highly recommend these glosses, they are USUALLY very nice, although they can be a hit or miss.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Smashbox lipglosses. My lips stay moist and dewy for a long time and do not dry out as they do with other lipglosses. This product is a definite must have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought one of these years ago, in a color called "Finale." It made my lips shed into awful little balls of dead skin unless I wore Rosebud Salve underneath it. However, I took a chance again with a new color this time, "Pixel," and it's one of the most moisturizing glosses I've used. The color is a lovely sheer, even if it looks slightly orange in the tube. It's good for pairing with dramatic eyes.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the colors that Smashbox offers. Their lipgloss isn't too glossy and it retains a lot of color through the entire day. The only problem I would have is that it leaves my lips feeling a little dry. I sometimes use Stila lip gloss on top of it to make it look a little bit more glossy and retain its moisture

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I won the shade ‘Fame’ in a mixed lot of Ebay, but didn’t bother with it at first. But once I tried it, it was instantly upgraded to my handbag! This is my first product by Smashbox, and it won’t be my last. I’m really impressed by the wear ability & feel f the gloss.

The product is silky & non-drying on my lips. There is a light sheen to the colour, but it’s not very glossy. This is great for your normal day-to-day wardrobe, and your hair won’t stick to it.
Considering I didn’t pay any attention to the shade, I was pleased to find it suited my pale skin tone. My sister has olive skin, and she can wear this shade too, so the colour appears to be quite versatile.

A nice & long lasting colour, great feel & transparent tube that allows you to see the shade.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Somewhat gloopy but pretty and sheer. I was on a little smashbox kit buying craze for awhile so I have a lot of mini lip glosses and 3 full sized ones, they're a good accent on top of lipstick but still I could find the same effect with Revlon, @ a fraction of price. My favorite is Scoop a light pink with shimmers.

Smashbox has the best glosses hands down. A very silky smooth formula. Never tacky or horrid looking. The best I've tried.