Smashbox LipGloss *general*

Filtered by skin type : Combination

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff! Comes in so many nice colours and shades and is smooth on the lips and doesn't dry them out. I get all mine on ebay for way cheaper than the stores so I have a ton of them! best lip gloss I've tried so far. Even beat out my NARS one which when on I had to reapply every 20 mins or it would be gone or dried up on my lips.

I have 'Stylist' which is a coral-pink shade, very lovely as a nude although the gold sparks in this may not suit everyone's tastes. It's non sticky and glides on, the wear is a little more than the average lip gloss but not much. Don't know if I would need to buy this again as I have quite a few similarly coloured lip glosses, but it is really nice to use, so I'll give it the thumbs up anyway.

I got a mini size lip gloss in Pout in a Sephora Try Me kit. The gloss is pretty on my lips - a light pink shade. I liked the color. But, then after a few minutes of having it on, my lips started to hurt. Not sure why, but this happens to me with several other brands as well. Too bad too because I did like the color. Back to Chanel and BE I go.

- got this from a friend
- natural looking, yet GREAT pigmentation
- great consistency; non sticky
- lasts just as long as any other gloss..
- packaging is lovely, but one day I screwed the cap on and it just split.. had to depot it

bought this as a bonus/GWP. an adquate gloss, but lets talk about the smell. some reviewers note a vanilla scent. mine smells like mouldy burnt plastic. so bad, i only use it when i have a cold!! at a smashbox display, i noticed all the testers have this scent.
i read a comment lower about them going "off" after a few months, so be sure to buy a fresh one. well how can you know just looking at it? i am not the only person here to note a *horrendific* scent. what is going on? some smell terrible and some smell like cake?!
personally i dont think it is worth gambling. there are plenty of other glosses out there with the same effect, that dont run the risk of rancid scent

I love the color of Pout. I bought a second tube when they started the whole lip enchancing new thing. well the smell is horrible...and thats the only thing that is keeping me away frm it. it smells like disgusting plastic melting. i dont know if anyone experienced this but its just sitting in my case for now.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a HUGE fan of Smashbox lipglosses! Not sticky, the color range is fantastic, they are conditioning and they smell yummy like vanilla-ish.

It is a little pricey, but I never had a lipgloss that actually gave my lips a tint even after the shine wore off (which took about 4-5 hours if I didn't accidentally eat it or something) But anyway the color really enhances the lips and it doesn't look too shiny even when it is first applied. It's more like a dewy, smooth look. I do know what people are saying about it feeling gritty, but for some reason it doesn't feel gritty when you put it on, it feels that way later. Maybe its dead skin or dust getting stuck to it, because I don't think it is the product. Anyway, if you don't like lipstick and you don't like a really glossy lipgloss, this is for you!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Simply stated, lipgloss that is not tacky and doesn't dry out lips. This is one of the most hydrating lip glosses that I have ever used! I like all the shades and the subtle shimmer that is found in many of the shades. I am not picky on brush applicators or doe foot wands. This is amazing lipgloss. The illume/luminous color works great over any lipstick for a shine or creates a pouty look with another color. Love it!

I got 2 mini lip glosses in the Glambox Vol 2 kit, and originally thought I would try them and they would sit in a drawer, because I have really bad lips and tend to not get into lip gloss that much. Well these changed my mind! I got "Aura" and "Bare"...I am not even sure if you can separately purchase these or if they are LE (I hope they are the available though!). When combined..these give my neutral glowy day look the perfect finish on my lips. They are really pigmented and even when the "gloss" fades away the color still remains. Like I said I have bad lips that get dry and peel almost every day, and these don't seem to bother my lips very much! I find myself reapplying these glosses throughout the day rather than in the morning, getting over it and using chapstick after like I normally do with other glosses. I hope this doesn't lead to a Smashbox lip gloss addiction...I don't need anymore makeup!