no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/15/2005

I just love these. They would get a 5 if had more staying power, but they are glosses. Love the slight rubber texture of container, easy to hang on to. Will purchase again.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

Sep/08/2005

i LOVE SMASHBOX!!! i love their glosses!! They feel great on my lips, they're not sticky, and they actually last longer than any other glosses i have tried!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/02/2005

These are really pigmented for a gloss and they have no taste. They give just the perfect shine. Of course, they don't stay on long, no gloss does. I like them and will continue using them until they are gone but I doubt I would repurchase as these are really nothing special and I like to try new things.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

fromlexy37

Aug/26/2005

best natural-looking lipgloss. very pretty and light. mediocre lasting power [try NARS lipgloss for best lasting power in a gloss] great for daytime/work/school. perfect pigmentation/ professional alternative if you love gloss over lipstick. ;p

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Aug/11/2005

First impression, LOVE the packaging--very cute and the texture of the bottle is so nice. The lip gloss feels very good on my lips, keeps them moisturized. Love how I can just throw the minis in my pocket. They are very sheer, so sometimes, I layer it with lipstick. Now I'm hooked on lip gloss in general and I find myself obsessing on finding a lip gloss better than smashbox.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Jul/26/2005

I like the fact that they do not smell artificial as some glosses do but you need to dip the applicator in the gloss 3 times to get the coverage you need. the texture and finish i find very good but you need to reapply a lot during the day. the colours are great and will suit most people. the colours come out lighter than they look from the wand. also there a quite a small size for the money.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/21/2005

smashbox lipgloss is super comfortable to wear.. not very long-lasting as other members have also stated.. does not last all day- or even hours for that matter..nonetheless- weightless and a joy to wear. ;p

About reviewer (44 reviews)

HairBrunette

Jul/16/2005

I love Smashbox glosses, they really do some gorgeous colours but, they are far from the best! They give a just right shine but, they are not great long lasting and they have a tendency to leave my lips a little dry.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

3.0

Jul/15/2005

The texture of this goss is thick and a little bit dry, but nothing a base-balm can't fix. But what can't be fixed is the slightly gritty texture of some of the lip glosses. It comes in a rather small wand tube and the wand doesn't seem to get enough gloss on it for application. I have to redip the wand at least 4 times to get my lips fully …Read more

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOily

HairRed

EyesBlue

Jun/21/2005

the best l/g ever!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOther