Smashbox LipGloss *general*

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smashbox O Gloss is the latest gloss. It is supposed to copy the O Glow, which I was not impressed with. But this time they got it right, it looks great. Pair it with Le Lipstique Lipliner in Sheer Raspberry by Lancome and it looks like your natural lips only better.
UPDATE: Switched back to Chanel Pink Ballerina
UPDATE: Actually the DuWop Prime Venom is incredible, better than lipstick and better than the regula Lip Venom.

I bought the real to reel kit, Im glad it was on sale @TSC I have always wanted to try smashbox nothing really impressed me that I would want to buy again.Pur Minerals lip glosses and eye shadows are better for the same or slightly less$

YES YES YES!! The only lip gloss worth your money. Not only does smashbox know how to make a gloss that is not sticky and messy, but they have some AMAZING colors! I have this gloss in 6 different colors, and often find an excuse to try another. They all work so beautifully. They stay on and look scrumptious. The wand applicator continues to be the best tool for the job. And smashbox has added a nifty little "snap" to let you know that the product it truly closed before you throw it into your bag. Genious. I can't say enough about this product.

The "best" lip glosses by far! Have tried candid, blur, desire, mystery among others. Very good consistency and not sticky like some others.

I just tried one ( Shutter) and love it. No taste, no scent, no tacky feel. Mine is in the satin finish and is very much a cross between a lipstick and gloss. I will be buying more.