Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Powder

Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Powder

3.3

Talc, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Zeolite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, BHT, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Orchis Maculata Flower Extract, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 3/29/2010 5:29:00 AM

It has very bright sparkles. One could only use it for a party night out - way too sparkly for day wear. I mainly use it as a body shimmer powder but then its not sparkly enough. So its kind of in the middle - and that's the reason I don't use it very often...

on 8/1/2009 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So many bad reviews for such a darling little box of beauty powder.I grabbed this in Pink A Boo at Big Lots last week for a fraction of the cost, and I was tickled to see it there! I am a fan of beauty powders, and as far as these kinds of powders go, this one is really sweet. The one I have does not have an abundance of silver glitter as some have stated, although it does contain very small particles of it. Pink A Boo is a very light delicate pink that can be worn very easy over any blush , or foundation color without changing the shade hardly at all. These kinds of powders are never intended for all over the face, but rather for sweeping gently over the cheekbones, & to outline the temple/forehead area. It really gives a wonderful effect if used correctly & not overly done. It can be used to dab over l/s & l/g too if you want more glisten to your pout, and of course as some have stated, it can be used on the body too. This not a huge jar, but it will last a long time & when the powder is gone, the sifter jar can be used again with a relabel for my own mixes. A great find for my liking at Big Lots. Who knew Big Lots carried anything worth buying! Thanks MUA.

on 6/23/2009 2:02:00 PM

this is an ok product if you like alot of glitter on your face. otherwise it works better as a body highlighter/bronzer depending on the colour you choose.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this in peachy tease not really knowing what to expect, really. I was hoping I could use it as a blush/highlighter type of product.

The packing is a very nice, sturdy, sifter jar. I think the packing is nice. A lot of time the lids on these kinds of jars crack and look like crap really quickly, but this I imagine would survive quite a beating. The powder puff that comes with it is very soft – and it has a cure little bow on top that I just adore.

In the package, the product looks like a very pretty peach. I didn’t really notice all the shimmer until I opened it – it’s got a LOT of golden shimmer. I used a brush and attempted to put it on my cheeks. The powder is so fine that it just kind of flew everywhere – I could not control it! Then, I looked like a total disco ball – tons of shimmer everywhere. Not the look I was going for. Also, the powder is so sheer, it didn’t resonate as peach on my cheeks at all. What a bummer.

So, as a face product, it was an utter fail – this could be nice if used for very dramatic or costume like make up, but not an every day look for me.

As a body powder, it works nicely. The puff is perfect for dusting on shoulders and chest. Again, this is more of a going out kind of look, but it was pretty. However, I already have a ton of products designed to be used as body shimmer powders, and I don’t really ever use them.

So, no, I wouldn’t repurchase because lots of shimmer just isn’t my style.

i'm using this in pink a boo.this is just a shimmers powder.i pat it on the cheeks and it gave subtle shimmers and look very pretty under lights.

I also bought this LE powder in Peachy Tease. It's very sheer and gives a gorgeous peachy apricot tint to the cheeks (this colour cannot be used as a general loose powder!) and the colour is not as dense as most blushes. There's also some shimmering gold in there that doesn't blend to a light glow, but only a little bit so it's still acceptable for day-time wear. Comes in a small transparent plastic tub with a cute powder puff. The sift inside distributes too much product, so I pick up the product with the puff, then dip a large kabuki brush into the puff. This product reminds me of an Agnes B loose powder without the shimmers I bought ages ago (which I miss so much as it's been discontinued in UK). I want to try the other colours (there are 4 in total).

on 3/17/2007 5:26:00 PM

The one positive thing about this powder is that its a Limited Edition and it will soon be discontinued. I bought the shade Peachy Tease and I was amazed that a product described as "lustrous" was really matte! And not only is it matte, but also contains big chunks of glitter-sparkles. As I understood it, this power was not intended as a blush, but a finishing, luminising product, so the fact that on my skin, it shows up as a really opaque peach. I was so looking forward to this, but its hopeless!