Buff Puff

Price: $

Price: $

Polyurethane polyester fibers

on 7/11/2014 12:13:00 AM

I bought this on a whim at Publix after becoming pregnant and getting a few hormonal bumps on my back. I thought I recalled in the back of my mind that these things worked wonders. For $4 bucks, why not? I used it once and it felt amazing with just plain Dial Gold Bar soap. What a lather and OMG I felt so much cleaner! Probably because all the nasty dead skin and oil was getting brushed away... Way better than a wash cloth or fingernails can do. Needless to say, my back looked & felt better in days. Use in conjunction with tea tree oil if pregged out and trying to clear your back or face without many harsh or unnatural chemicals that are bad for baby. Works beautifully for the glow!

on 12/23/2007 8:11:00 AM

I have been exfoliating regularly since I was a teenager. Back then with apricot scrub, when that stopped working I switched to medicated scrubs. They worked well enough for a while until I reached my thirties and needed to find a chemical exfoliant that would not be harsh. Well, today I am back to square one and needed to use a manual exfoliant because I will be going on a beach vacation and didn't want to risk sun sensitivity from the chemical exfoliants, and needed to make sure I am removing all of the sunblock at night so it won't clog up my skin.

Last night I gave the buff puff a try, based upon the recommendations from MUA. Well, I have to say this product is not for me. Upon removing from the package I felt I was using something reserved for the kitchen to srub pots and pans. On my skin it felt rough and irritating. Even with very light pressure my face was red. I will not be purchasing again.