La Femme Blush On Rouge - Fuschia

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is quite the color a cool bright pink with a slight;y hint of fuschia. I find that you need to use an extremely fluffy brush because of the pigmentation.

I do like La Femme blush color payoff but they don't blend out that well and considering the amount of pigmentation you need to blend this out.You need to use a fluffy brush otherwise you look like a doll in a bad way.I found that if I blotted this blush on my hand first then put on my face it was a more manageable color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I love this blush. This really is a true fuschia, the color reminds me a *lot* of Smashbox Blush Rush Radiance, which is a rather insane color. I'd say these are similar enough that I'd call them an almost exact dupe, except of course this one is 3 dollars. :) I ordered a bunch of these blushes from makeupmania.com and haven't had a chance to try them all but this one is my favorite so far. I wore it last night and the color was true, insanely bright, and really glowy but matte. These La Femme blushes actually remind me of Smashbox blushes. I know everyone compares them to Nars but I actually like SB better than Nars and they remind me of SB.

Note: I recently bought Pink Velvet which is an awesome blush. Wanted to say that Pink Velvet and this are virtually identical colors, one is just more intense than the other. I believe that with a lighter or heavier hand the two are almost interchangeable. If you have one, I wouldn't bother with the other.

beautiful! color is as named, a super-bright cool fuschia, matte. very pigmented, smooth, silky, easy to blend, and stays well. great on my cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.

Popular Blush Products