Wet 'n' Wild Mega Plump Mascara

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/19/2017 12:53:00 PM

I decided to finally open this after I had tried a different Wet n' Wild mascara (I really loved).Bought it awhile ago.When I put this on lashes I was extremely disappointed.The wand seems thick,but barely felt anything going on.Glad I did finally try it,just in case I didn't have a back up.I had to throw it out.The price was great,but wouldn't purchase again =(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This formula slightly irritated my eyes. My eyes are also watery, and this smudged big time.

on 5/17/2017 12:21:00 PM

I have long, sparse, very straight lashes but with a bit of curl and volumizing mascara, they can look like I'm wearing lash extensions! ;) This mascara is nice for day to day, nothing special. Didn't offer much in the way of volume but gave me a natural look. If you're looking for a reasonably priced mascara that coats your lashes evenly and dries to a nice natural finish after 2 coats, then this one's for you!

on 3/31/2017 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Best mascara ever! Works great on me. The formula is a little thick but that is not an issue. Best use with 2-3 coats. Doesn't clump. I will definitely purchase this mascara again!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No way this needs to be scored higher. Awesome cheapie buy. Long , lush, gorgeous and thick lashes. Perfect all in one mascara. The brush is perfect size to get perfect amount of product with each application. Will keep buying. probably one of the best drugstore buys ever under 5 dollars.

on 4/26/2016 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This company spends so much on the tube then the mascara they put in it; ridiculous does not begin to cover it. Why a company would go to the trouble of creating a make-up company who doesn't put any of the make-up in the container is just beyond any logical thinking. Do not buy this product unless you like the tube because that is all you get.

This mascara was awful. The consistency was really thin and did nothing for my lashes at all. There was no added volume or length, and it barely darkened them. I almost never throw cosmetics away, but this went into the trash. Will not purchase again. Ever.

It's horrible! You can't get it off!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

The water-based version of this mascara worked well on my lash extensions when I wanted to subtly curl my lashes more and add more definition to my eyes. The brush coated my lashes evenly as the bristles were not spaced far apart like other mascara applicators. This is a basic and affordable mascara that from my experience may add some length and definition but will not add volume.

This worked really well on my lashes suprisingly. I noticed a very obvious difference when I put it on.

Popular Mascaras