Wet 'n' Wild Mega Plump Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/31/2017 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Best mascara ever! Works great on me. The formula is a little thick but that is not an issue. Best use with 2-3 coats. Doesn't clump. I will definitely purchase this mascara again!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No way this needs to be scored higher. Awesome cheapie buy. Long , lush, gorgeous and thick lashes. Perfect all in one mascara. The brush is perfect size to get perfect amount of product with each application. Will keep buying. probably one of the best drugstore buys ever under 5 dollars.

on 4/26/2016 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This company spends so much on the tube then the mascara they put in it; ridiculous does not begin to cover it. Why a company would go to the trouble of creating a make-up company who doesn't put any of the make-up in the container is just beyond any logical thinking. Do not buy this product unless you like the tube because that is all you get.

This mascara was awful. The consistency was really thin and did nothing for my lashes at all. There was no added volume or length, and it barely darkened them. I almost never throw cosmetics away, but this went into the trash. Will not purchase again. Ever.

It's horrible! You can't get it off!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

The water-based version of this mascara worked well on my lash extensions when I wanted to subtly curl my lashes more and add more definition to my eyes. The brush coated my lashes evenly as the bristles were not spaced far apart like other mascara applicators. This is a basic and affordable mascara that from my experience may add some length and definition but will not add volume.

This worked really well on my lashes suprisingly. I noticed a very obvious difference when I put it on.

GARBAGE!! UTTERLY AWFUL!! I bought this yesterday on a whim in waterproof and tried to apply it this morning and nothing came off!! I tried many different ways and no avail. It is a big disappointment.

Wet N Wild, please just stick with your eye shadows :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

2.5 Rating. I think it was pretty cheap, not sure of the exact price as anything under $5 for mascara in Toronto is a steal (taxes on cosmetics alone are 13 percent, no matter what the cost of the item)...Anyhow, an extremely mediocre mascara at best. The formula is soooo dry I'm tempted to put some sterile eye drops in it or a drop of Olive Oil, but I think I ll just leave it. It is what it is. Took about 5 coats to see anything, and in the process I made a mess out of my eye lids, but easy enough to fix w/ a q-tip and a little water or lotion. It provides an extremely natural look at best on my paticular (skimpy) lashes. There was NOTHING plump about them after even 7rl coats. I got mine in "Very Black", but it did not come out "Very" black @ all (altho, my lashes are naturally black, so I guess I cannot knit pick too much lol). It's ok. Will keep for days that I wear a heavy eye-liner look or the onus is on my lip-stick. I do like that it removes extremely easily. I also prefer it MUCH more then their Mega Protein (which I did not even keep for a month). It was so cheap there's no real loss at least. Next time I want a really in-expensive mascara I ll just opt for Essence as they've some good ones.
UPDATE: Not bad for BOTTOM eye-lashes (on again, a natural lash look).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The only thing mega about this product is the disappointment. What plumping? I could barely see any mascara cling to my lashes. The formula was way too dry. I'm not sure if I received an old tube? Where their eye shadows and lipsticks are rockstars this mascara was a huge fail. Perhaps one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried - I felt like I kept applying nothing even though I could see product on the wand. Very black? Very lack of black. Omg so terrible! It feels awkward to write such a bad review for a WnW product. But yes, it was that bad.

Popular Mascaras