Wet 'n' Wild Mega Plump Mascara

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/14/2018 11:52:00 PM

I always use high and mascaras and decided that I should give drugstore mascaras another try. This product was absolutely worthless. I liked the brush applicator, but I couldn't get any product on to the brush. It barely showed on my lashes. Absolutely no volume and colored a few lashes dark black... but not all because hardly any product was on the brush. Save your money.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I just got this not too long ago and it has lasted long the wand is amazing and in there good it hasn't broke or bent with me and it takes just a few coats it doesn't clump up and it is easy to get off and where off my only problem is it comes off to easy if you touch you're face but it is great I like it I might buy it again

on 6/19/2017 12:53:00 PM

I decided to finally open this after I had tried a different Wet n' Wild mascara (I really loved).Bought it awhile ago.When I put this on lashes I was extremely disappointed.The wand seems thick,but barely felt anything going on.Glad I did finally try it,just in case I didn't have a back up.I had to throw it out.The price was great,but wouldn't purchase again =(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This formula slightly irritated my eyes. My eyes are also watery, and this smudged big time.

on 5/17/2017 12:21:00 PM

I have long, sparse, very straight lashes but with a bit of curl and volumizing mascara, they can look like I'm wearing lash extensions! ;) This mascara is nice for day to day, nothing special. Didn't offer much in the way of volume but gave me a natural look. If you're looking for a reasonably priced mascara that coats your lashes evenly and dries to a nice natural finish after 2 coats, then this one's for you!

on 3/31/2017 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Best mascara ever! Works great on me. The formula is a little thick but that is not an issue. Best use with 2-3 coats. Doesn't clump. I will definitely purchase this mascara again!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No way this needs to be scored higher. Awesome cheapie buy. Long , lush, gorgeous and thick lashes. Perfect all in one mascara. The brush is perfect size to get perfect amount of product with each application. Will keep buying. probably one of the best drugstore buys ever under 5 dollars.

on 4/26/2016 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This company spends so much on the tube then the mascara they put in it; ridiculous does not begin to cover it. Why a company would go to the trouble of creating a make-up company who doesn't put any of the make-up in the container is just beyond any logical thinking. Do not buy this product unless you like the tube because that is all you get.

This mascara was awful. The consistency was really thin and did nothing for my lashes at all. There was no added volume or length, and it barely darkened them. I almost never throw cosmetics away, but this went into the trash. Will not purchase again. Ever.

It's horrible! You can't get it off!