L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo

4.1

on 8/8/2016 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm giving this 4 stars but I won't buy again. I have 2C curls and with hair like mine too much moisture can kill my curls and too little can make it a coarse frizzy mess. I used the masque that accompanies the shampoo. TUnfortunately for me, it made my tresses pin straight and flat (some may say smooth). And then as the week progressed my hair would become stiffer and frizzier. No amount of curl style products could revive the curl. That said, this is good for people who want a change from curly hair for a more smooth style.

on 10/22/2011 5:16:00 AM

It works for me, I have dry blonde hair.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/15/2011 7:10:00 AM

I have been using this product since 2001.Sometimes I bougt different shampoo but I returned the intense repair.I use intense repair shampoo and masque.In my opinion it smells perfect.If your hair do not chemically demaged you can use only the shampoo intense repair.it is enough to your hair.

on 1/14/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very happy with this product. It is gentle but very effective. I had some hair breakage and this basically along with the deep conditioner, this helped. I was originally committing to Kerastase but it was more expensive and this was recommended by the salesperson. I have used and loved Kerastase products but because they are so expensive, I try find a substitude for them. This did the job so I do not need to spend more money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this shampoo as an alternative to the Redken All Soft I usually use & I cant say it compares very well but it still does a better job than your average department store shampoo. I cant say it made my hair feel as soft & as manageable as the All Soft either. Actually, come to think of it, I cant say it does anything that the All Soft does. I just wanted to try it because its half the price of All Soft but lesson learnt, nothing compares to the All Soft. Ok, i get it ;-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The price is not cheap but for an high end shampoo, its pretty cheap.
this is so overrated.
it makes my hair so strange. it becomes:
dry
stiff
turns my scalp flaky.
dont think a shampoo can get any worser than this.

dont know why, maybe cause of the high amount of cone. im not sure but i am sure it doesnt fit my hair, at all.

the only positive is that it has a pump.

on 12/29/2009 12:48:00 PM

Favorite shampoo so far (and I've tried many!). My hair is noticeably less dry after using L'Oreal Intense Repair. It shines and has great volume.

For the best effect I massage in a few pumps of the conditioner from the same series, before hopping into bed. Works miracles. And let's not forget the really nice fragrance that doesn't start to annoy me, even after intensive usage. Will re-buy again and again.

on 10/22/2009 1:18:00 PM

Very nice moisturizing shampoo but does not lather well, IMO. It smells really nice (like bananas) & does what it says. I like Kerastasse Bain Satin 3 better b/c it lathers better but I like the smell and price of this one better, so it's a toss up. When my funds are lower, I buy this one-LOL. I do however LOVE the fact that it comes with a pump. It is much more economical than Kerastasse. It is a great product, though, and I will def. repurchase.

on 4/10/2009 1:09:00 PM

I like this shampoo a lot. I have very fine textured hair, and this one did not make it flat and heavy. Im not in love with the smell, it reminds me of cucumber. Will definately repurchase, and im going to try the intense treatment mask too.

on 3/2/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I will update this if it disappoints me, but so far so good. This is a creamy shampoo that leaves hair soft and moisturized but not weighed down. The lather is nice, not too rich, with a subtle (but very artificial, almost a bit like plastic imo) banana-melon scent. My hair is double-processed and damaged. I'm going to wait and see if this dulls my color or helps keep it at all. UPDATE: This faded my color :/ I've since moved onto Loreal Absolut Repair.