3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Firstly, this product is expensive and almost impossible to find. After what seems like a long search, the effort has been worth it. This is a natural foaming cleanser which comes with a foam dispenser. The scent is almost identical to Aveda Kinetics foaming cleanser but foams a lot more. The cleansing power is good but does not remove stubborn makeup, so I don’t recommend you use it as a make up remover. This is really for skins on the oiler side since it tends to be a bit drying and gives you the squeaky clean feel. This is great for those that want to control oil since those properties are quite pronounced and shine is kept at bay for much longer than a regular foaming cleanser. There is quite a lot of body in this cleanser and one pump is adequate, so the bottle will last a long time. If you are into natural products and have the money to splurge and time on your hands to look for hard to find beauty products, I say go for it, you will not be disappointed. The quality of this is excellent and quite refined. I would say this is a better product than L’Occcitane cleansers; the immortelle cleansing foam does not have the oil control properties this one has and this cleans better than the red rice cleanser. This also is better than Caudalie’s Foaming cleanser as well, which doesn’t do much for oily skins.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

11 years ago

Love, love LOVE this cleanser!! First: It's not discontinued per se, but the packaging/design as well as distributors has changed. As a result the line has been unavailable for some months, but should be back by now! This is the best cleanser I have ever tried, seriously. It has changed the way I see my skin. I use this, sometimes the cleansing milk, and always the facial toner, but the fluid and cream aren't for me. I used to think I had problemskin for years, but it turns out I'm just allergic to some ingredient most products I've used must have contained.. It's silky smooth, smells wonderful and natural, cleanses without irritating.. Simply perfect. Couldn't be happier!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

from

11 years ago

i bought a whole set of by care product, and this foaming cleanser is lovely too.But it doesnt really suit oily skin too much.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesBlack

11 years ago

This is definitely the best foaming cleanser I have ever used. I am addicted to trying new skincare products and have stopped here when it comes to cleanser. It just foams up, melts over your face, smells fantastic (but not overpowering), and leaves you feeling squeaky clean though not dry and tight. I would not change anything about this cleanser except for the fact that they have DISCONTINUED this line here in the states...may have to ship from Europe or Canada. If anyone out there knows where to get the Stella McCartney CARE line now, PLEASE let me know!!!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

HairBrown

1.0

12 years ago

I am a cosmetic junkie and was bought by the hype that goes with organic skincare. people claim that organic is better but I tend to disgaree when it come sto organic skincare. This cleanser comes in a can which pumps out a soft mousse. You are supposed to use this at night to remove makeup but it never removed mine ( I wear light makeup).so I used this only in the mornings. I began to develop cystic acne on my chin probably due to the useless cleanisng power of this mousse. If you have combo skin, this is your only choice as the milk cleanser is far too rich. There are other excellent cleansers out there, cheaper as well. the package says the product is 100% organic, read the fine print( only the toner and the elixr are 100 % ornaic) the rest of the products have skin irritants. i am so thankful that this line is out of my life forvever!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

12 years ago

I love this. I find it so strange that my skin cannot tolerate 90% or skin and makeup without a reaction and yet I seem to be one of the few who adore these products. This is a light foam that just kinds of is a froth on the skin, doesn't really get sudsy and does a great job of taking off makeup and keeping skin clear without drying the skin.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

12 years ago

I got this cleanser last month and been using it almost everyday and it's an OK product. There is nothing extraordinary about it, I feel good about it being organic, the smell is nice altough maybe a little bit too strong, but it definitely doesn't justify the price. The only thing is that my T-zone is less oily by the middle of the than than before using this product, but other products provide the same results for much less. I will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I really love this product. My skin is sensitive with a hint of rosacea. Within a week of using this, you could see the difference in my skin. No more breakouts, no excess oil, totally balanced clear skin. I love it and it smells like a spa.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

12 years ago

This is the only product in the Care line that I like a little better. The smell is diluted in the foam---but still overly flowery. It's not too drying, and the bottle is a nice size. I am just not sold on this stuff, as much as I want to be. I'll keep using it and see if it gets better along the way.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

OK product. Very expensive!! I loved the idea of the organic ingredients but it irritated my skin. I didn't break out, but my face experienced redness and a slight burning so I discontinued use. My teenage daughter found it too irritating too. The scent is out of this world! Overkill on the packaging.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age44-55