Bare Escentuals Flaunt

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bare Escentuals Flaunt

I fully support everyone's claims down here! This is an absolute must have!
Being a huge fan of taupe, I picked up this eyeshadow at a local bareMinerals outlet, and I am not disappointed at all! Flaunt is a gorgeous and /wearable/ taupe brown with a golden, iridescent shimmer. Outside, it looks like an ordinary taupe, but I can assure you, that is not the case at all.
Flaunt has a very smooth texture, as with all bM eyeshadows, and is very smooth to apply. Unfortunately, the iridescent shimmer that you see in a swatch or in the package, usually will not show up on the eye very well. Still, it is very blendable, very versatile, and looks absolutely great as a crease shade. Works for any skin tone and any undertone range! I like using it for natural makeup looks- Flaunt basically becomes part of your eyelid, it's so smooth.
Of course, it comes with the bareMinerals eyeshadow price tag, but I assure you that it is absolutely worth the money. Plus, a little goes a really long way, so it will last you a very long time! I highly, highly recommend this product. :)

on 6/18/2013 6:40:00 PM

I got this eyeshadow in a intro to eyes kit. This color is just perfect for me, although I think that if I were more tan maybe it won't show that much. What I specially like about this eyeshadow is that golden tone that make the eyes brighter. I use the eyeliner that comes in the kit (granite color) and the combination gives to my brown eyes a very nice pop.

on 4/6/2007 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this off Ebay sight unseen and it is gorgeous. It is bronze color with gold and pink highlights. Pairs well with a lot of colors. I love it!