Bare Escentuals Flaunt

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bare Escentuals Flaunt

on 6/18/2013 6:40:00 PM

I got this eyeshadow in a intro to eyes kit. This color is just perfect for me, although I think that if I were more tan maybe it won't show that much. What I specially like about this eyeshadow is that golden tone that make the eyes brighter. I use the eyeliner that comes in the kit (granite color) and the combination gives to my brown eyes a very nice pop.

on 11/27/2007 7:50:00 PM

I also got this with the QVC A-D kit. It's a lovely, cool, darkish-medium brown with subtle shimmer to it. I've worn it with Peacock shadow and with Pink Sands glimpse; I've worn it as a shadow in the crease and as a liner; I've worn it dry and foiled. It always looks great, no matter what you do with it - versatile and very flattering to my gray-blue eyes. I prefer matte things for work, but this is my go-to shadow for dressing up.

I bought this on eBay because it was such a great price and plus I'm a huge fan of BE! This is such apretty colour, I agree with the previous reviewer in th it is quite similar to Coconut Palm but, IMO its less shimmery and more subtle.

A definite keeper!

on 4/6/2007 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this off Ebay sight unseen and it is gorgeous. It is bronze color with gold and pink highlights. Pairs well with a lot of colors. I love it!

Popular Eye Shadows