Bonne Bell Lip Smacker--Cookie Dough

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Leaves my lips well moisturized and the smell of cookie dough is just a plus. It's pretty cheap but as a lip gloos, I find it too thick for my tastes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this two summers ago at Wal Mart, and pounced on it. Who doesn't love cookie dough? This Lip Smacker goes on smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized and plump like all the others. The taste is good, and has more depth than the Vanilla Lip Smacker, but maybe not as rich as I expected. I think that I may just be a little tired of the baked goods flavors, and should move on to the fruity flavors.

I *think* this may be the same flavor that used to be called Chocolate Milk. I'm not sure, though. I loved the Chocolate Milk Lip Smacker when I was in fifth grade, and I was happy that this smells/tastes like my old favorite. It's super cheap, I found mine at Wal-Mart (I think it cost $1.37). What can I say, Lip Smackers are awesome; they make my lips slightly glossy, super soft and silky, and moisturized.

I had a Chocolate LS when I was way younger and this tastes like that. Hmm, so I guess Bonne Bell's recycling old flavors. Anyway, this is really glossy, clear and moisturizing, and the scent is pretty good, so I'm happy. Plus at under 2 dollars it doesn't exactly break the bank.

Yet another new Lipsmacker flavor! I never bought the Hot Chocolate one, so I can't compare the two. But the Cookie Dough tastes yummy to me! It is indeed a basic chocolate flavor though, so if you're expecting someting exotic you might want to search elsewhere.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this flavor the other day and I'm already hooked! It is very moisturizing and the scent and flavor make me want to go make some cookies!! It has no color but loads of clear shine. All Lip Smacker lovers are going to want some!