Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/21/2007

I loveee this scent! it's one of my favorites from this line. It smells so nice and i love using it as bubble bath or shower gel. the smell is so perfect, I will definitely be buying this again!

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/14/2007

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I love Bath & Body Works Temptations line but this is one of my top 3 scents from it. The scent is intoxicating to take a bath with. I used this on my hair and was so impressed. Lots of body and did not dry my hair out. I like it as a body wash as well. Non drying and smells delicious. Makes you not want to leave the tub... Thank goodness they have a lotion I can use …Read more

About reviewer (341 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBrown

fromSakuru

Oct/21/2007

This smells like a frozen strawberry daiquiri. I can detect some rum, strawberry and lime juices in this. It is light on the rum so not really a boozy smell either. It is extremely refreshing in both the lotion and shower gel formulas. I hope they keep this around for many summers. I am knocking off one lippie because I do wish the strawberry note was just a tad more realistic.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/17/2007

I love this stuff! Its smells exactly like a strawberry daquri. I got this as a free GWP almost a year ago, and I still didn't use up the bottle! I agree with other reviewers that it kinda sucks as a bubble bath and shampoo, but it's a wonderful shower gel. I would repurchase when I run out.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

May/17/2007

Yummy blend of sugared strawberries, citrus and rum - so fresh and summery. Makes me look forward to hopping in the shower at 5am!

About reviewer (805 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Apr/15/2007

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! It really does smells like fresh strawberries. It is a really nice and refreshing spring/summer scent that wakes me up in the shower. I use it only as a body wash. It lathers up really well and rinses clean, leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I'm stocking up on this one!!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Apr/10/2007

I love the smell, i just have to get it every time im at the mall. I hope that they will keep this on around for a long time. Everyone who likes strawberrys should try this its so sweet. Only bad thing is that it cost like $12 i think its a lil expensive for me, but worth it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Apr/08/2007

According to BBWs Spring booklet, this scent includes a blend of strawberries, citrus and rum. To me, it's mainly a strawberry scent, but I can smell the rum while showering. The rum goes away after, leaving a light sweet strawberry scent that lingers for a few hours. What I like about this 3-in-1 is that it is more moisturizing than Philosophy's. Philosophy 3-in-1s have always …Read more

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/02/2007

Fantastic frozen strawberry scent. I don't know exactly what they changed, but this year I love this scent - while last year, I did not.<p>
Go figure.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

2.0

Mar/29/2007

I personally love this as a shampoo, and a body wash, ( I have never tried this as a bubble bath.) This scent is like strawberries, but its not as fresh and tart as I'd like. Overall i like this line, but I would repurchase it in a different scent, like the ice tea twist or the orange freeze, which I LOVE.)

About reviewer (516 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure