ModelCo Tan Airbrush In A Can

ModelCo Tan Airbrush In A Can

3.7

domethyl ether, water (aqua), alchohol Denat, Dihdroxyacetone, propylene Glycol, polysorbate 20, fragrance, alow barbadensis leaf juice, yellow 6, sodium bezoate, red 4, blue 1, yellow 5, coumarin

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ahhhhh my love hate story with this self tanner! I've used most self tanners under the sun! I always come back to this one! Pros. green based colours gives off a rich dark(not orange )tan) Does not stick to dry patches and is very bendable. Does not dry my skin out or make it go scaley. Cons the packaging suckkkkkkssss the spray is so uneven and blotchy! How have they not changed this yet?!? There are so many spray tan cans out there that distribute even application that cost 7 bucks but this au $30 tan spray nozel is s*** My trick to over come this is to only use this on my face neck and chest... So there is less blending to do and it also saves an expensive product. I spray this on whilst wearing a shower cap to stop it staining my hair and then get a clean cotton pad and blend out blotches of tan to make it even WORKS A TREAT!!!!!!!! If I need more colour around my jaw line/ hairline I spray it directly onto a cotton pad as you would a mitt. Seems to work for now! Fingers crossed they will change the packaging or spray nozel!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

If applied with the mitt, this is the perfect tan. It's not orange, the colour is great its easy to apply. Similar to St tropez but a tad cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing, easy to apply, great packaging and looks golden and natural!

on 7/10/2013 11:49:00 PM

HG self tanner! The color is amazing! No orange whatsoever!! It's dark & natural looking. I mix this spray with lotion & apply with an xl kabuki brush (a mit would work too)...this application method gives a perfect result without the mess. LOVE!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've seen so many bad reviews on this product that it 'sprays patchy or uneven' that's because you have to use the MITT to rub it in and get an even coverage!
the colour of this tanner is amazing its the most gorgeous natural brown and it stays on well!
I used it all last summer just because I was in love with the colour.
The downside is its quite hard to apply it yourself, it would be better for someone else to spray it for you. Also its very messy it goes everywhere so use it in the shower or bathroom where you can clean it up after. Orelse lay a towel down. It does have the tendancy to get on your clothes, I was always having to Nappy san my white dresses etc after a night out! and it gets all over your sheets so that's another downfall but that wasn't too much of an issue for me.
Overall this product gives the best colour which is why I will be buying it again and the packaging was never a problem for me. Its around $45 in New Zealand but I found a shop that sells It for $28 on special often which is great for me.

i bought this based on the other good reviews and thought id give it a go.Why? the can is so big its a nightmare to do with your other hand.Im ok spraying it with my right hand but just so akward with the left.Also it came out patchy, colour ok not the worst but then not the best.I am sticking to mouse ones from now on, these ones in a can don't apply evenly and unless you do it outside in your garden unless you want to be spending the next half an hour cleaning your bathroom i would not purchase this or any other brand in spray can form.

on 10/20/2011 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the BEST self tanner I have ever used. It gave me the deepest brown tan! It is extremely messy to apply...so use it in the shower to keep your bathroom clean. Totall worth the mess though. No other self tanners can match the color from this product. Love it!

on 9/23/2011 10:18:00 AM

I have used Model Co airbrush tan in a can on and off for about 8 years. I really think this is one of the best tan in a cans out there although there are afew things to bear in mind. First make sure you cover your floors with a dark sheet. It covers everything. Make sure you rub moisturiser into your hands and feet before you use it cause all the fall out goes straight to the feet and if you don't add some moisture beforehand your feet will go black! I find the tan with instant bronzer in it is a better guide when doing it yourself. I now just keep it in the cupboard to touch up my professional spray tans.... want to save my carpet!

on 5/21/2011 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am one of the lucky ones who bought this at Marshalls (i LOVE that place)! I think some people are using waaaaay too much of this (hence the empty bottle after one use). The spray is not that even... its tough to get an even light mist. HOWEVER it doesn't streak even if you have to rub it in with your hands. If you just give yourself a light spray after a shower at night, rub a little to blend, and then go to sleep, you will wake up with a nice brown tan... not orange at all! I think this is where people are making mistakes too... it totally looks green when you put it on. So dont plan on doing anything but sleeping! BUT I think the green is the reason why such a believable tan develops. Never orange, never streaky! I save this for before special occasions, and do it 2-3 times in the week before. People always think I paid $$$ for a spray tan... this is my little secret!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not really into tanning, but I decided to give it a shot on my pale legs. Bad idea, I was really disappointed. It sprayed really unevenly and I had spots everywhere. I have a tremor in my hands and found it impossible to spray evenly. Secondly the smell is so gross, I used it in my room and later my family members started to ask about the smell. I was really embarrassed, I'll use the towelette next time.