Logona Logona Make Up Fluid 02 Medium Beige

No Image

3.6

I tried this foundation (liquid) and it is wonderful! It reminds me of Chanel's water based foundation that I have used but it has much more nature friendly ingredients, and its very affordable!!! I love Logona!! try it you if you like a light coverage foundation.

on 12/18/2009 2:41:00 PM

I purchased this product, well actually the 01 light beige shade, and have been very disappointed. The color is just a little bit darker than white sunscreen but not enough to be even close to considered light beige. It does not spread well, either, and sort of cakes to the skin. In fact, when I wear it I feel sort of like an 18th century powdered aristocrat (aside from being $17.45 less wealthy and not wearing a powdered wig). On the plus side, the product smells very nice and the packaging is pretty good (tube doesn't leak). I won't be purchasing this again and I recommend asking to sample before purchasing.

on 3/28/2009 3:35:00 PM

I think this is a great product and seems to "treat" the skin at the same time as it luminizes and evens out imperfections. My skin always looks and feels wonderful whilst i wear it and especially after i have cleansed it off - just like a treatment mask!
The ingredients do include talc which i was a bit skeptical about but then it is so packed with other beneficial ingredients, it is hard to resist - plus if you get too obessed about ingredients, you could drive yourself crazy... but this is a winner!

on 3/16/2007 6:41:00 PM

I have both colors 01 and 02. I love this product. It has perfect coverage and it looks nice and stays on all day. I have also used Dr Hauschka and Lavera foundation (Lavera is also a german natural makeup brand but is not listed at mua), but I did not like the texture of those as much. Dr hauschka foundation was too greasy and Lavera too perfumey and neither did stay on or cover enough. This is perfect in every way. This does cover talk but I do not need to powder as much with my loose powder so it would stay on. I always moisturize before foundation. I have looked my makeup in a natural light and I do not notice chalkiness.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

What was I thinking? I even tried this on in the store. This color is barely alright but goes on chalky and dry looking and dries to the face in a nanosecond. Totally hard to work with and then you look like a mask. Who cares if it has nice ingredients when it looks like your dead. Run -- don't walk from this loser. Never again.