Boots No 7 Beautifully Clear

No Image

3.3

on 8/1/2007 8:30:00 AM

How much do I adore this product? I think it is the favourite thing I have ever brought. I'm 33 and have suffered from acne prone skin all my life. I started using this serum and within a week I had 50% less blemishes. After a month I was pretty much blemish free all the time (except bad hormonal days). Everyone has commented on how lovely my skin looks. I can't believe someone has finally managed to create something without drugs that works. I absolutely love it!! My friend has started using it after seeing the results on me and she has had the same result as me. Although it seems expensive, the bottle lasts over a month and given the results it is a no-brainer. If you are acne/blemish prone, give this a try morning and night...what have you got to lose? PS - Make sure you are using makeup that is non comedonic (doesn't block your pores) or I suspect it won't work as well

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well that has long gone. It didnt work. at 1st it did but my spots came back....the search goes on :-)

6/30/2007
I suffer from acne. I decided to give this a go and it has been working so far? I alsoo use the micro dermabrasion from No:7 to. I think together they have been working very well. Time will tell....

on 3/10/2007 12:03:00 PM

This is a pale, non scented, gel designed as an 'anti-aging' blemish care/prevention. it contains salicylic acid.
it comes in a pump bottle which is good but cost 15 which is steep (although I did get one of their 'freebie' gift bags). I wouldn't buy again as it didn't seem to do much to help keep skin clear despite massaging in twice a day. I'm not sure about the anti-aging . I'm 39 and used to have clear skin until the last couple of years so had high hopes for this as other products can be quite harsh or designed for teenagers.

Popular Face Skincare Products