Olay Hydrate and Cleanse Antioxidant Lathering Face Wash

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Olay Hydrate and Cleanse Antioxidant Lathering Face Wash

4.5

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Disodium EDTA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Ouch. I hate this facewash. I bought it, mistakenly not realizing it wasn't the Night Nourishing Cream Cleanser (which I love!).

This one is way too harsh on my sensitive skin. It stings my eyes, and the perfumey scent gets into my mouth.

I won't be buying this again!

on 2/27/2008 2:39:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! A very gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I also love the fact that it doesn't make my face feel dry & stiff after I use it. It gives a very fresh, clean feeling with a pleasant light scent. Works great, especially for the price which is only around $5.

on 2/13/2008 12:15:00 PM

I've been through 3 bottles of this already and will keep repurchasing as long as I can find it! This cleans my face thoroughly and never makes it feel dry. The only thing I don't love about this is the perfumey-fruit fragrance--a bit OTT. I'm worried Olay is disc. this one because I can only ever find it at one store in my area and I live in a big city! Time to start hoarding. . . . I love this stuff!

on 1/14/2008 12:15:00 AM

This is an extremely gentle lathering cleanser. Doesn't leave skin tight or dry. I actually prefer to use this one at night, when my skin needs the thorough cleansing of a lathering product. Removes face mu, but I use a separate eye mu remover. Lightly scented with a great gel consistency. Give this one a try!

on 1/10/2008 1:06:00 AM

This cleanser is great. This cleanser works even better than the higher end products. Why pay more when you can buy a great product at such a cheap price. Skin my skin is very sensitive. I was truly amazed when this cleanser cleans without drying my skin out. The best part is that is thoroughly cleans my makeup but yet it does not dry my skin out at all. I would highly recommend this cleanser to everyone.

on 11/2/2007 12:48:00 PM

I have acne-prone skin that gets oily easily throughout the day but can also easily get flaky if I use drying products.
I have been using this for 3 days, and so far so good. It gets all the makeup off and definitely leaves my skin perfectly balanced and soft. If I breakout, I tend to do so within a few days---up to a week, and so far, so good. My skin has been awful lately, and I've yet to find a cleanser for cold weather/extra dryness (I pined my hopes on Pond's cold cream, which eventually I did discover contributed to breakouts), so I'm hoping this is it! I will update once I know for sure it's not breaking me out!

The packaging is great (no waste, great tube) it's cheap, Olay has a great reputation....cross fingers I found an HG!