Olay Hydrate and Cleanse Antioxidant Lathering Face Wash

Filtered by age: 36-43
Olay Hydrate and Cleanse Antioxidant Lathering Face Wash

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Disodium EDTA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 1/10/2008 1:06:00 AM

This cleanser is great. This cleanser works even better than the higher end products. Why pay more when you can buy a great product at such a cheap price. Skin my skin is very sensitive. I was truly amazed when this cleanser cleans without drying my skin out. The best part is that is thoroughly cleans my makeup but yet it does not dry my skin out at all. I would highly recommend this cleanser to everyone.

on 3/28/2007 10:45:00 PM

I have been using this cleanser since it first came out on the market. It is gentle, effective and cheap. It doesn't dry my skin in the winter and it works great on my oiler skin in humid tropical weather. It easily removes my makeup and sunscreen. The scent is the only thing I don't like about it- it is strong. Otherwise, my skin has been doing great with this product- no breakouts, no flaky patches. Plus, you can't beat the price and you can find easily in drugstores. I have at least a couple bottles stocked up so I won't run out- I hope that this product sticks around because I plan to continue using it indefinitely. It is a great cleanser!