Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint

Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Dihydroxyacetone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Erythrulose, Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 15985/Yellow 6, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, CI 42090/Blue 1.

on 9/25/2017 3:41:00 PM

love this for the colour. very natural yet noticeable. i apply WITH HANDS. DO NOT RUB IN. just smooth over face and neck like you would a moisturizer or foundation. let it sink in. depending on my skin's dryness level, i like to put this on BEFORE moisturizer adn then follow w moisturizer about 30 mins later. I would repurchase as I am fair and the colour is so natural that i wouldn't dare try something else. i've had this bottle for YEARS. i'm not a self-tanner every day gal... i jsut use it when i want that colour in the summer but don't have the sunshine

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't know what to expect with this, as I have never used self tanner before. I always wear sunscreen on my face and neck so it was very white compared to my body. This stuff is seriously fool proof! No lines, splotching or orange. Just looks like sun tanned skin! I have no idea how it doesn't leave any unevenness. Seriously NONE. Even as it wears off it wears off naturally, no scaling or flaking. I am so pleased with this product!!!

on 4/19/2013 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great self tanners, i always get compliment from this one, no one think that it was fake. i have pale asian/ chinese skin. goes on easily. not a mess, no hassle. just use it with cotton sponge, it last about 2-3 days, if you want darker, just keep on adding it. no parabens also. the performance is well but as it is not organic , i'll try another organic brand instead

on 11/21/2015 12:03:00 PM

Amazing self tanner. It must be applied with a cotton pad as it is like water in consistency. I use it almost daily and get so many compliments on my glow. It dries quickly and has no bad smell. Info need to keep up with exfoliating or I get black heads from the stain. It is also build able for a deport tan.

on 5/8/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG face tanner for me. This doesn't cause me to break out and gives a decent amount of color without being orange. I apply it on a cotton pad before I put on sunscreen daily.

My personal opinion I do love this stuff but at times it can get a little grainy in certain parts of my pores but I would buy this product again. 👍

on 5/17/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Evens out my pores for flawlessness I've been looking for most of my adult life! Seriously love the end result and I would never thought little color could give such glow! I wash regularly with my faithful Md forte cleanser and moisturize regularly and wait few minutes and apply with foundation brush. Few swipes on brows, cheeks and down the length of my nose and dab on some sunscreen. Beautiful glowing color that is totally flattering. I used my pressed powder over the tint and was so pleased with the results. The color developed throughout the day and seem to blend with my makeup to a perfect finish. How is this possible? No primer nor foundation gave me such poreless look, ever! No irritation and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Love this!

on 7/25/2012 4:57:00 PM

I must be doing something very wrong with his product? Small amount on cotton pad, wiped over my face, left to dry? I end up looking like an Oompa Loompa every time I use it. Way too orange for me! Cannot understand how on earth it gets such great reviews. Definitely not for the fair skinned in my opinion.

So I bought this product after reading all the great reviews on here. After first, I really liked the sudden glow that it gave to my face. Afterwards, I realized this "glow" gave me a bit of an orangey look, not the type of tint color I was going for.. I also broke out pretty quickly from using this. If you have acne-prone skin don't buy.

LOVE. This is great! The only self-tanner for face that I've used that has color that lasts more than a day.

1) It gives instant color
2) color lasts 2-3 days (if you don't reapply)
3) no real odor
4) natural looking
5) fades naturally
6) doesn't dry out skin
7) a little pricey, but i have been on the same bottle for 3 months now and i use it 2-3 times a week