DevaCurl No Poo

Filtered by eye Color : Black

1.0

1 review

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Peptide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Peptide, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When i first went curly, the DevaCurl products were amongst the first that I tried. All that I can say that if you have very dry, naturally curly hair (and especially if your Black or mixed with Black (like I am), i definitely recommend goung with another line. The DevaCurl line of products made my hair drier than before I actually started using them. Plus, I didn't find them to be really curl defining either. They eventually made my curls begin to feel like straw. And, this cleanser happens to one of the reasons why. It doesn't have a pleasing smell, is like using lotion to cleanse your hair, and has 0 moisturizing qualities to it all. It was a total fail for my curls!