DevaCurl No Poo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.6

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Peptide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Peptide, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

I'm not sure what these other reviewers are talking about. This stuff ROCKS!!!! I have combination hair (curly and thinner on top/front and stick straight and thick in the back/underneath). Most shampoos screw with my hair, making part of it dry and the other just fine (this changes depending on the brand).

DevaCurl No Poo is the only one that turns my combo hair into one fine head of hair that all works together.

I just think people aren't used to shampoo that doesn't get sudsy and perhaps they aren't rinsing it out as well as they should.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This sulfate free, cruelty free shampoo is a good choice whenever my blonde highlighted hair starts to look dry and dull. It's a very gentle shampoo. Like other sulfate free shampoos, there's not much lather to speak of, but it doesn't over-strip the hair when I wash with it. I usually buy this in the travel size along with a travel size conditioner. I find that most hotel shampoos are too harsh and drying, and in my vacation photos I don't want my hair to look fried and frizzy. My hair feels soft after I use this together with the conditioner. The name "No Poo" isn't the best moniker, but I've bought the product several times and am eager to try the new Decadence version, which is supposed to be more moisturizing. I like to have two or three shampoos in rotation to prevent build-up on the hair.

Ingredients as listed on Sephora site:

-Peppermint Oil
-Balm mint
-Chamomile

I am really surprised that I liked this..It felt weird to use since it does not lather up...felt more like a thick conditioner. Rinsed out nicely and didn't leave my hair feeling stripped or overly greasy. The next day my hair was mega greasy though :( for that reason I won't be repurchasing

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! When I first started using this, it took a bit to get used to it since it this has no sulfates, and therefore does not lather. Once I got used to using a shampoo that doesn't lather, and how much to actually use, I really do like this. No Poo has some really, really good ingredients; it's completely vegan, cruelty-free and the ingredients list includes some oils that are very good for your hair and scalp. I use dandruff shampoo maybe once or twice a month, and then use this once a week. I've found that using this, along with the One Condition conditioner, has actually helped with my dandruff a bit because these products do have some similar ingredients to the natural dandruff shampoo I use. Since I've been using this, my hair has been a lot more moisturized than it had been, and I've been able to cut back on the amount of anti-frizz products I've been using in the past.

I have wavy, medium hair. I used this bc it's gentle on the hair and is also good with damaged hair. I have had my hair colored and bleached more than the reg. DevaCurl makes my hair feel healthy and soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

1. You do have to use a generous amount, more than with a regular shampoo, so keep that in mind when deciding if it is economical or not for you.

2. It does cleanse the scalp very well, while maintaining moisture through the length of the hair. I always have amazing looking hair when I use this, or the other no-poo

3. The NO poos, but NOT THE low-poos, have peppermint oil in them in a significant amount. I have rosacea prone sensitive skin, but my scalp like the oil. So when my hairdresser uses this on me, all is great since it only gets on my scalp. When I use over the sink myself, my face gets irritated. When I use in the shower....it runs down everywhere else and irritates other sensitive parts.

If I could only find a way to use these cleansers without the runoff hitting the parts of my skin that are simply too sensitive to be exposed to peppermint oil, I would stop looking for hair cleansers. or MAYBE they could take the peppermint out of these? Because while it is nice to have awesome hair, it really doesn't look that great with a blotchy face

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After trying DevaCare Low Poo with not so good results, I decided to give DevaCurl No Poo a try as it does not contain wax. So far I really like this. Excellent detangling and my hair feels very soft (and clean ;).

EDIT: And, after using this a bit more, my hair hates it. TOO heavy for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

My hair: 3 b/c and very dry. I like this shampoo. Little lather but your hair feels clean. And used w/ rest of line is soft and frizz free.