DevaCurl No Poo

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.0

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Peptide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Peptide, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this shampoo. It does take some adjusting, but now that I'm used to it, would never go back. My hair can easily go three days between washes, and that has never been the case before. It does take quite a bit more product than other salon brands, but because I can go longer between washes, I feel it balances out.

I have wavy hair, and use this along with One Condition and Ultra Defining Gel

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After trying DevaCare Low Poo with not so good results, I decided to give DevaCurl No Poo a try as it does not contain wax. So far I really like this. Excellent detangling and my hair feels very soft (and clean ;).

EDIT: And, after using this a bit more, my hair hates it. TOO heavy for me.

Popular Shampoos