no images

price range

Reviews

fromNosage

6 years ago

Can't believe I have never reviewed this. I have used this for as long as I can remember. This is one of the best scrubs out there. Very effective and great value. Somewhat messy. Always seem to be on offer. I always have a stash of this which I use alongside Dead Sea Magik Salt Scrubbing which is fantastic but expensive. DISCONTINUED- if Superdrug are reading this, don't be mean. Bring it back! I have been using this for a 100 years. What will I use now? It was cheap and gave great results.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromNic767

7 years ago

Excellent Vit E range is great value and quality!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

8 years ago

i cant belive the price of this one!And is amazing!I do love garnier tonic scrub..because i am a fan of sugar scrubs but at £7 ,i really dont feel spending on it all the time,i will buy it when is on a offer or something..but i do find this one much better.I didnt gave 5 stars because it does has 3 sort of parabens in it..hopefully superdrug will do in future ,same scrub without any parabens.But will i buy it again?yes,i think unless is offer on Garnier and use it every now and then,i will only buy this one(now is on 3 for 2 offer on superdrug..SOO GREAT).As texture,i think is just the perfect scrub.And the price is just amazing.love it

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is a fabulous scrub for the price, I never use anything else. It loses a mark because I find it a bit scratchy on my hands when I'm using it, I've just bought exfoliating gloves to stop that problem.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair

8 years ago

I've tried several different body scrubs including expensive high end ones and this has got to be the best, not only is it cheap and widely available it really exfoliates skin and its moisturising. I don't bother trying other scrubs now I've discovered this.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

9 years ago

What can i say best scrub ever! It really works to slough off the dry, dead skin cells on top. The scrub is very thick and packed with lots of scrubbies! Love it and its like £3? Will buy again!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromSCL

11 years ago

I got this on offer with the Vitamin E Body Lotion - 2 products for £3.99. The scrub is great, it has a real grainy texture and looks "good for you" if you know what I mean.... It feels great when I use it & even though I can't say for sure whether my skin is actually more exfoliated but it feels good and I can take pleasure knowing that I'm at least trying to do something good to my skin! Bought it because it was cheap and I never use a body scrub. Will probably buy again!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

11 years ago

Holy crap, HG scrub! I love love love this stuff. The price has been upped by about 30p since the first review but it's still incredibly cheap. Leaves my skin sooo smooth & really helps with ingrown hairs. On offer alot as well so it ends up even cheaper. One of my favourite beauty products of all time!

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

fromJMWT

11 years ago

So I bought this scrub because of the good reviews here and I wasn't disappointed! The product itself is browny-beige in colour and the exfoliating grains are brown. The scrub is very 'grainy' which I love; I hate scrubs which only contain a small amount of of exfoliating beads/grains- how is that exfoliating? It leaves my skin soft and smooth. This also has a light coconut fragrance which is the same scent across the whole Superdrug Vitamin E range. But it doesn't linger on skin after it is washed off which I think is a plus because it doesn't interfere with body lotions or creams. Overall, I think this is a great body scrub. Before this, my HG body scrub was St. Ive's Apricot Scrub but this definitely matches up and works just as well in my opinion. The scrub is simply packaged and is not tested on animals; it's sold at a great price, too- only £2.39! Will repurchase.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

fromgal_26

12 years ago

I'm very impressed with this scrub. I was sceptical when I first saw it and thought it was going to be another scratchy scrub. It has a great consistency and doesn't just rinse off straight away as I've found with some others. My skin felt velvety smooth and glowy. I will definitely keep buying.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium