69%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is a lovely light coverage foundation powder that I use to set my foundation because I like a dewy soft finish. This does not mattify, but it makes my skin look lovely and even and adds a bit of extra coverage. Good to set a blemish with too. The shade Light is good for my ppp neutral skin, it may be too yellow if I piled it on but I use it sparingly in my t zone and it helps tone redness.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

a year ago

After MAC discontinued the Careblend powder, which was fantastic for dry skin, an MUA at my local MAC store matched me with this. While I love the "barely there" and "my skin but much better" finish, I found this powder way to drying especially after several hours of wear. It also produced flash back in flash photos. I can see why so many love it, but if you have any dryness, even a little, I would opt for the new MAC Studio Waterweight powder instead.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

Sad to give this a bad review, but it wasn't good for me. Firstly, for a pressed powder: so pricey. Didn't do much for my oily skin, I was shiny within an hour or so. Lastly, this product gave me little white bumps under the skin. I find this happens with most mac makeup. Not sure what ingredient it is. Had to return it. If you have normal skin and no oil, this may work for you.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

This is a really nice-looking powder on most of the face. I also like the compact a lot, except that there's no puff. However, I won't buy this again because it's really not suited to my oily skin. It feels very heavy after a few hours like I need to wash my face. I can't use it under my eyes to set concealer because it looks really dry and accentuates any creases or fine lines you might have just from regular expressive movement such as laughing or squinting. I found a powder that I like a lot better than this one - it's Charlotte Tilbury's Flawless Finish Airbrush Powder. I actually CAN use that one under my eyes. And it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Neither of these powders work for me for oil control, though. For stopping shine, MAC Blot Powder is better.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

Great finely milled powder. A staple for anyone looking for a light-powder that gives a little natural looking coverage. I use the Give Me Sun shade as a bronzer, even though it has a peachy-orange undertone it still looks natural even on lighter skin tones. Has a little bit of shimmer in which is undetectable to the eye.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

3 years ago

I love, love, LOVE how this looks over foundation. Unfortunately it doesn't love me - every time I use this I end up with itchy breakouts across my cheeks. I tried using it on its own as a powder foundation to determine if this really was the cause of the problem and the reaction was even worse. If anyone knows of a dupe that I could try please let me know, because I really do adore how it looks!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2.0
from

3 years ago

Skip. Let's just say I'm not exactly picky when it comes to face powder: I need it to be fine enough to not look cakey and keeps my makeup in place long enough for me to only have to blot every few hours. This powder does not look like most high end brand powder. It's cakey no matter where you apply it. It adds a pretty glow, but it has absolutely no oil absorption power, and oxidizes even when I wear it alone, with no foundation. The Mac girl who sold this to me applied it over my undereye concealer/corrector, and it gave it a nice glow. However, like I said, it did not make the concealer last any longer or prevent creasing. And in the sunlight it looked like I was wearing powder. Skip this and get something from the drugstore, unless you want to dish out a few extra bucks for a nicer brand that gives you the glowy, barely-there powdered look.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

My ride or die. Pity it's so pricey here as I tend to go through it relatively quickly. One compact will last me perhaps two months, I use it as a base with just a bit of concealer underneath on spots (I don't have anything major to cover thankfully). It offers a beautiful, even, slightly glowy complexion. Not dewy by any means, but just a 'lit from within' glow. It's really stunning, and very finely milled. If it ever looks a bit powdery, I just spray some fix+ on top and voila, perfect. Love it.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

My favorite pressed powder ; it looks and feels very light although it's coverage is high. Since my skin is very oily I don't expect a powder to keep my face matte all day (during the summer), but this one is pretty close. It's very long lasting and face still has a natural finish after applying it

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I really like this to set my foundation. It feels light on the skin, but it gives a decent coverage which I like cause many of my powders are translucent so I use this when I need that little extra coverage. The shade is light enough for my NC10-15 skin which is always a plus. I've never ended up with a cake face when I've used this but I wouldn't use this to touch up my makeup during the day cause of the coverage it gives. I find that this lasts a long time cause I've used mine fairly often and have only made a little dent to the pan so I'd say it's good value for the money.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral