2.8

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I have been using this eyeliner for years and tested it under all weather conditions including the swimming pool and the beach and once it is set, it never moves until you use a good waterproof eye makeup remover (I use Clinique 'take the day off' and it goes off very easily). It is the only true waterproof eyeliner I have found that does not contain any bad ingredients (usually present in most waterproof products). It´s not easy to use though, you have to let it dry out well for a minute or it will cause a real mess in your eyelids, but it´s just a matter or practice. Also the price is unbeatable, what else can one ask for?. Ah yes, I use it on a daily basis and it lasts 18-24 months!!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

THIS IRRITATES MY EYES. ZERO RATING. Debated which waterproof liquid eyeliner to try, gave this one a go 20 minutes ago. TOTAL FAIL I just applied to the TOP lid, no where near the waterline, and now my eyes are irritated! If feels like something is in my eye. Not the case! I used to wear Prestige Liquid Eyeliner or my top lids, and NEVER, EVER experienced irritation. Prestige is NOT waterproof, and the nib frays terribly, so I stopped buying it. Just not worth $9. Back to CVS with this one! I noticed there is a ton of silica in this one...is that what's causing irritation? ingredients: isodecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerine crosspolymer, c11-12 isoparaffin, polypropylsilsesquioxane, c8-9 isoparaffin, trihydroxyterin, silica dimethyl silyate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, tocopherol, black 2/ci 77266

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

a year ago

This stuff does not come off. I tried coconut oil and micellar water formulated to remove waterproof makeup. For expert liners only because if you mess up it's probably not going to come off. Also good pigment and I like the felt tip.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairRed

a year ago

Finally a truly waterproof eyeliner. Love it. The applicator tip is not perfect, but I got used to it quickly and it does its job well (I like quite a thin line). I give this product solid couple of minutes before touching my eyes after I apply it, but once it dries it STAYS. The rich matt color does not fade throughout the entire day, the eyeliner literally does not move at all. I normally wear it at least 14 hours a day. In the evening, I easily remove it with specifically waterproof eye makeup remover. I own this eyeliner in dark brown which looks almost black on me, but I really want to pick it in any other colors that are available!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I purchased this just because the rapper Kreyshawn recommended it to a video of hers. But it's no doubt the worst eyeliner I've ever used.First time I used it,it burned. And whenever I still do it will smudge like crazy ever hours after I applied it,it's very messy,and it will literally go everywhere expect for when you want to remove it. Overall a mess and I'm saying this having tried both drugstore and high end brands.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

The best liquid eyeliner I own. It's super black and doesn't move if you let it dry after application. I've bought it several times over.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I used to use MAC fluidline. When I used to work on my feet and had a high activity level job, I needed something that didnt smear (fluidline smeared a lot). I tried this on a whim, and honestly its been years, and I havent gone back. Ive recommended this to my friends and family and theyve all turned too. The applicator will eventually get shaggy, and then its probably time to replace, but at 3$, its not a big deal. Yes, it is true, it is a pain for it dry. Just keep in mind that after you apply you need to be careful and let it dry COMPLETELY or it will SMEAR! Yes, this DOES NOT come off. Omg, it does not, will not, come off. It will not run, smear, or fade, at all. When you need to take it off, it will be a pain, use a makeup remover (lancome works great).

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesViolet

2.0

2 years ago

I mostly like the formula, but the applicator sucks. The formula is waterproof, the colour payoff is great, and it's a nice consistency. It doesn't come off. Unfortunately, on the negative side, it does NOT come off. Micellar water doesn't work at all; coconut oil works for me but it takes a lot and I end up tugging. Also, the applicator is way too thick and basically useless. When I try to use it, the product smears and ends up making me look a panda. It's a little better when I use my own brush, but I've been having difficulty getting the right amount of product on my brush.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

So I love a good liquid eyeliner and thought hey what could be better than a waterproof liner that is inexpensive, right? WRONG!! I WAS SO WRONG!! It smeared on my top lid, took forever to dry, and when it did dry, my eyes watered the entire time I wore it and to make it worse it’s like glue I STILL CAN’T GET IT OFF! And...my eyes are still watery, my nose is running and I have a headache!!! Needless to say I have thrown it in the garbage and will think twice about buying cheap!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I bought this on the way to work since I was having an eyeliner emergency. I applied it but evidently it wasn't dry because when I looked in the mirror, this crap was EVERYWHERE! Smudged into my eye socket, near my browbone, down under my eye (I only applied it to upper lid). When I went to delicately remove the smudges and attempt to salvage my eye makeup, there was no hope. I guess once it's dried, it doesn't move.

About reviewer (258 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool