Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 4/7/2017 2:34:00 AM

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!! BUT IT IS NOT PERFECT... IN THE BEGINNING THAT IS.

I've been using this for two years but noticed that the new packaging/brush that I just bought last week, CHANGED! WET N WILD, WTH ARE YOU DOING? The brush feels much stiffer, almost like a plastic applicator and not felt tip at all. Also, the pigmentation has gone down with the newer one I purchased. I'm hoping it's just a dud that I got. Will repurchase another one soon and see if it's a bad batch or the new applicator...

Cons:
- Felt tip, if it was made of thin fibers into a brush, the precision would be amazing. Not a break for me though, since I make my eyeliner sharp, catty, and long with a super thin felt tip eyeliner.
- How long it takes to dry. IT'S WET AND WILD FOR SURE! I always mess up my eyeliner if I blink too fast and I end up with a cut crease eyeshadow look. YOU HAVE TO LET THIS DRY. CLOSE YOUR EYES. LOOK DOWN. Fan your eyes. Definitely don't use this if you're in a rush.

Pros:
- WATERPROOF! I've been to Vegas a million times, the humidity and the pool parties, all the splashes and my eyeliner stays on. You definitely need a good eyemakeup remover when you wear this.
- The price. You can't beat it. I get this eyeliner from CVS.
- Pigmentation: BLACK. The blackest I've ever tried. I've tried Stila and Kat Von D. Haven't tried MAC since MAC isn't cruelty free.
- For me, it doesn't transfer when I put it in my upper lash line. Might be causing myself to be blind in the future but it doesn't smart like kohl pencil eyeliners.
- Wet n Wild is cruelty free! :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great application, Glide beautifully on the eyelid. Lasted the whole day (though it smudged a little)

However, it transferred to the top of my eyelid easily even though I left it to dry for some extra minutes. Plus it feels a bit sticky and my hair fringe keeps on sticking on the lid.

on 11/9/2016 6:34:00 PM

This liner goes on beautifully, and is the perfect black (I got the waterproof version). I have hooded eyes and unfortunately, after only 30 minutes it started rubbing off onto my eyelid so I ended up with upper racoon eyes throughout the morning. I kept wiping it off and it kept rubbing off. Maybe that means it would be long wearing if you don't hooded eyes like me. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have what are possibly the oiliest eyelids in the world, on top of that, I also have extremely hooded eyes. Not even primer could help me for some reason. I've tried pencil, I've tried other liquids, and I thought I was pretty much doomed to have to reapply eyeliner every few hours.
Then I found this. For the super cheap drug store price, it's an amazing product. It stays on all day (min 12 hours), and does not budge from my oily, hooded eyelids.. and I don't even need to use primer before I use this!
It's amazing and I can't believe it took me so long to find this.

I tight line my top lids, this stuff gives me the definition I want and does not budge! I've noticed it's very hard to find an eyeliner geared towards tight lining . This is it!

on 10/13/2016 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The only thing I can add to the other reviews is that find it necessary to apply my mascara BEFORE applying this otherwise I can't get the mascara brush through my lashes. It's THAT bullet-proof! Anyone else....?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had an horrible allergic reaction to this product after a few weeks of use. Unfortunately I didn't realize right away why I was waking up with immensely swollen eyelids. The skin around my eyes became very red, itchy, and inflamed. It was very uncomfortable to sleep. I was spending hours icing my eyes every morning before I could even be seen in public.

I have never had this type of aversion to an eyeliner before. After discounting daily use, my eyes stopped swelling. The skin itself, having become torn and dry, is still in the process of healing.

Overall, it was an frustrating product from the beginning. It would smear above your eyelids and underneath your eyes long after it dried. It was extremely difficult to remove. I would use an cotton ball soaked in makeup remover, then proceed to wash my face with willowbark soap & water. I never left it on overnight, although that hardly made it safe for use.

Considering my horrifying experience, it should be pulled from the market and is definitely not worth the cheap pricetag.

on 9/29/2016 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Worst liquid eyeliner that I have tried. I do not have oily eyelids I do however have hooded eyes. Liquids are the best for hooded eyes and or oily lids as they stay the longest/wear the best on me. This transfers to my upper part of my lid and even smudges under my eyes! Every time. Yes I did wait for this to fully dry! I wore this twice and it was awful! I did the mistake of test driving this on a work day and it was embarrassing. I never had a liquid eyeliner this smudgey before. Im happy I did not pay a lot of money; WetNWild is cheap but I am still disappointed as WetNWild has some great products for example their eyeshadows and pretty shades of lipsticks.

Packaging is deceiving, the "H2O Proof", to me that is WetNWild's way of saying "We didnt actually say this is waterproof". I wont buy again and I dont recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Will continue to rebuy as long as they keep cranking out this little DS gem. Deffo my fave DS liquid eyeliner. I can use this to tightline even on the top (not bottom) lid & can put this right below hugging my lower lashline. I **always** keep this in my bag. The applicator could be better but I buy mega wnw liquid liner & swap the caps altho I don't travel w my swapped cap puppies as I'm afraid it could leak (don't want black liquid eyeliner all over inside an $900 handbag.). I cannot be without this liner. It is so water proof. Comes off easily w Magic eraser cloths when I take it off at nite, my eyes are very watery & rheumy & if I fall asleep w this on it will be fairly intact when I wake up (from naps) it's withstood many challenging conditions (overnite/naps, water, exercise; sweating like a mofo, sporting events [horse shows in 95 degree weather!], summer weather, winter weather [when ur eyes tear from the cold], using eye drops & it is still in tact; rain, tears, et al). This is USD$3.99 the bottle lasts a couple of months w daily use (altho I admit MAC liquidlast is my ultimate HG I Iike use ev morn but my liner requires touch ups if ur like me w my watering eyes. #winning #cheapMUdontcare #bestDSliquideyeliner #DSgems

on 9/3/2016 6:03:00 PM

This eyeliner is pretty good given the price of it, it was fairly easy to apply and stayed on in the water without smudging. It's very pigmented too. I would use this if I were going swimming or if it was gonna rain that day but for everyday probably not.