Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 9/6/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after mac discontinued my holy grail liquid last liner in coco bar. I have oily eyelids along with watery eyes so I need a heavy duty liner. While the wet n wild isn't quite as bulletproof as the mac it is a close second. It is very thin and pigmented compared to the tar-like texture of the mac, so that is a plus. I use the dark brown color which is very nice-almost black without the harshness. However don't even try to use the applicator that comes with it, it's horrid. I wipe the applicator onto a plastic palette and dip my own brush in it to apply.

I had high expectation of this liner before I purchased because the other Wet n Wild liquid liner was great. I was so disappointed with how it performed. My eye makeup pretty much always stay put after I prime my lid but this liner takes forever to dry and it smudges within 2-3 hours. Indoors.

Also, you would think that for a liner that smudges so easily would be simple to take off. That's not the case. Even with baby oil I had to rub the delicate area of my eyes back and forth so many times until it finally comes off.

Overall an absolute dud from Wet n Wild. I know they have the best price at the drugstore but I was seriously expecting better than this. Definitely would not recommend this to anyone and would not repurchase.

on 6/5/2017 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A nice cheap waterproof black liner. It just takes waayyyy too long to dry, it transferred to my lower brow bone. Once it finally dries its not going anywhere. Just make sure you give this a chance to fully dry before stepping out of the house. For right now I won't repurchase, but it is a decent back up for my MAC Liquidlast liner in point black should I run out of it.

on 4/7/2017 2:34:00 AM

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!! BUT IT IS NOT PERFECT... IN THE BEGINNING THAT IS.

I've been using this for two years but noticed that the new packaging/brush that I just bought last week, CHANGED! WET N WILD, WTH ARE YOU DOING? The brush feels much stiffer, almost like a plastic applicator and not felt tip at all. Also, the pigmentation has gone down with the newer one I purchased. I'm hoping it's just a dud that I got. Will repurchase another one soon and see if it's a bad batch or the new applicator...

Cons:
- Felt tip, if it was made of thin fibers into a brush, the precision would be amazing. Not a break for me though, since I make my eyeliner sharp, catty, and long with a super thin felt tip eyeliner.
- How long it takes to dry. IT'S WET AND WILD FOR SURE! I always mess up my eyeliner if I blink too fast and I end up with a cut crease eyeshadow look. YOU HAVE TO LET THIS DRY. CLOSE YOUR EYES. LOOK DOWN. Fan your eyes. Definitely don't use this if you're in a rush.

Pros:
- WATERPROOF! I've been to Vegas a million times, the humidity and the pool parties, all the splashes and my eyeliner stays on. You definitely need a good eyemakeup remover when you wear this.
- The price. You can't beat it. I get this eyeliner from CVS.
- Pigmentation: BLACK. The blackest I've ever tried. I've tried Stila and Kat Von D. Haven't tried MAC since MAC isn't cruelty free.
- For me, it doesn't transfer when I put it in my upper lash line. Might be causing myself to be blind in the future but it doesn't smart like kohl pencil eyeliners.
- Wet n Wild is cruelty free! :)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

It's cheap but it's awful. The brush is not my style, it has zero bend and is basically just a stick. I suppose that's preference but without any bend it creates tension on the lids which leads to bunched up lines. It smears and runs like nobody's business, it has zero staying power. Wet n Wild's Megaliner is much better. Despite having zero staying power it is incredibly difficult to wash off and to fix mistakes because once it dries it's difficult to remove (despite being so smeary when worn). Absolutely would not repurchase, would not recommend and regret getting this one instead of repurchasing the Megaliner.

on 7/11/2017 8:27:00 PM

I mastered eyeliner with this little boy, the tip is good for making a sharp wing, it's super matt and black and stays all day the only problem that I have while applying it is that the product sticks to my eyelashes and dries out making separating the lashes or applying mascara impossible for me, I tried to remove the liner from my lashes but it creates a messy situation. Would definitely repurchase even tho the application can be tricky

on 11/9/2016 6:34:00 PM

This liner goes on beautifully, and is the perfect black (I got the waterproof version). I have hooded eyes and unfortunately, after only 30 minutes it started rubbing off onto my eyelid so I ended up with upper racoon eyes throughout the morning. I kept wiping it off and it kept rubbing off. Maybe that means it would be long wearing if you don't hooded eyes like me. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have what are possibly the oiliest eyelids in the world, on top of that, I also have extremely hooded eyes. Not even primer could help me for some reason. I've tried pencil, I've tried other liquids, and I thought I was pretty much doomed to have to reapply eyeliner every few hours.
Then I found this. For the super cheap drug store price, it's an amazing product. It stays on all day (min 12 hours), and does not budge from my oily, hooded eyelids.. and I don't even need to use primer before I use this!
It's amazing and I can't believe it took me so long to find this.

I tight line my top lids, this stuff gives me the definition I want and does not budge! I've noticed it's very hard to find an eyeliner geared towards tight lining . This is it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great application, Glide beautifully on the eyelid. Lasted the whole day (though it smudged a little)

However, it transferred to the top of my eyelid easily even though I left it to dry for some extra minutes. Plus it feels a bit sticky and my hair fringe keeps on sticking on the lid.