Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

WORST eyeliner I have ever tried. Used this in place of my usual Revlon Colorstay liner. Five minutes after it finally dried, it was transferring onto my upper lid, not a good look. Even after wiping it down, it kept tranfering. I had already left the house headed to work so I put on some sunglasses, went to the drugstore and bought some makeup remover and my Colorstay liner. I would not recommend this product to those that live in a humid environment. Shame too, because it's easy to apply and has good packaging, but makes my upper lids look like I don't know how to put makeup on.

on 6/27/2016 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I cried my eyes out during Finding Dory and somehow my eyeliner was the only thing that remained. I did winged eyeliner that day and it remained intact at the end of the movie. My mascara wasn't so lucky. :P

I deducted one for the applicator though. It's kind of flimsy and hard to get a sharp point.

To Read all 379 Reviews, Login or Join

yes it's waterproof, but sometimes it won't even come off with my makeup remover which sucks because I tend to make a lot of mistakes

on 6/1/2016 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've been using stila's waterproof liquid felt tip liner for years but was looking for a cheaper alternative. This was just about $3 so I figured I'd give it a try. I was *this* close to returning it but once I figured out how to use it I was very pleased. When I was first playing around with it, the product ended up all over my eyelids. This was because I was applying too much of it and not giving it enough time to dry. This isn't a felt tip applicator; it comes with a small stiff-ish brush. However I was applying it as if it was a felt tip. You just need to wipe off the excess product on the side of the container. Also I make sure to let it completely dry before opening my eyes all the way. A pro is that it's extremely black. It's the darkest inkiest black ever. Just gorgeous. It also doesn't budge, even when you want it to.

on 5/8/2016 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Based on the reviews, I bought this from Target for $3 yesterday. First day was a disaster. I wear my eyeliner wide, high and winged and it left a crease on my upper lid. (I'm Asian with double eyelids) Learned my lesson. Day two is better. I put neutral powder over my lids first, then applied the eyeliner lower. No smear or creasing. It is, however, oily and does not feel dry even after hours of application.

on 4/28/2016 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

oh man. i love this stuff! i have extremely oily eyelids that are hooded, so once the oil starts coming through, eye makeup transfers EVERYWHERE. not with this baby. paired with the photo focus primer (or whatever wet n wild's primer is called), i can go 11 hours before transfer starts to happen, and its so minimal. since its so waterproof its hard to fix that transfer, which is why i dont give it 5 stars. very black, i like the applicator, its cheap & cruelty free...would definitely repurchase. can i call this my HG eyeliner yet?

EDIT:
I have mixed feelings about this. I wore it for a few days before my initial review and it was great. I'm not sure what happened!!! I worry too much to wear it because I find it began smudging everywhere. a bit disappointed. :/

Formula is great. Very waterproof even on oily lids like mine. Applicator is the worst. So clumsy and bulky and I have difficulty being precise with this eyeliner. If they changed the packaging, it would be a 5. What good is a great formula if you can't get the product to apply well?

on 3/23/2016 12:12:00 AM

This is definitely a no-no for me. For those who gave good reviews on it, I guess it could have been a different range or maybe a version that differs from the one I got. It says H2O Proof and comes in a liquid bottle. The black is superb. That's about how good it gets. It hardens on my lids and I feel icky as if I've just got some fake double lid plastic sitting on my skin. It smears and runs all over my lower and upper lids. So it really has no staying power. On the contrary it takes forever to remove. Cleansing oil - doesn't budge. Waterproof eye makeup remover - still stains. I spend more time removing this liner than any makeup on my face. And it retails for over USD6 in my country. Definitely too pricey for something that has all the cons.

This is my first liquid eyeliner so I did not want to spend a lot in case I hated it. This was about $3.50 at my local Walmart. I was very pleased with it especially for the price. It goes on smooth and stayed all night. I actually had a hard time removing it with a makeup remover wipe lol. It did not flake and stayed in place. It was very easy to apply. I made sure to wipe the excess off the tip before I applied. I am now in love with liquid eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The only problem I have with this eye liner is the applicator. Besides that it's a good liner and stays on well.