wet n wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

wet n wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

The best liquid eyeliner I own. It's super black and doesn't move if you let it dry after application. I've bought it several times over.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I used to use MAC fluidline. When I used to work on my feet and had a high activity level job, I needed something that didnt smear (fluidline smeared a lot). I tried this on a whim, and honestly its been years, and I havent gone back. Ive recommended this to my friends and family and theyve all turned too. The applicator will eventually get shaggy, and then its probably time to replace, but at 3$, its not a big deal. Yes, it is true, it is a pain for it dry. Just keep in mind that after you apply you need to be careful and let it dry COMPLETELY or it will SMEAR! Yes, this DOES NOT come off. Omg, it does not, will not, come off. It will not run, smear, or fade, at all. When you need to take it off, it will be a pain, use a makeup remover (lancome works great).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I mostly like the formula, but the applicator sucks. The formula is waterproof, the colour payoff is great, and it's a nice consistency. It doesn't come off. Unfortunately, on the negative side, it does NOT come off. Micellar water doesn't work at all; coconut oil works for me but it takes a lot and I end up tugging. Also, the applicator is way too thick and basically useless. When I try to use it, the product smears and ends up making me look a panda. It's a little better when I use my own brush, but I've been having difficulty getting the right amount of product on my brush.

So I love a good liquid eyeliner and thought hey what could be better than a waterproof liner that is inexpensive, right? WRONG!! I WAS SO WRONG!! It smeared on my top lid, took forever to dry, and when it did dry, my eyes watered the entire time I wore it and to make it worse it’s like glue I STILL CAN’T GET IT OFF! And...my eyes are still watery, my nose is running and I have a headache!!! Needless to say I have thrown it in the garbage and will think twice about buying cheap!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this on the way to work since I was having an eyeliner emergency. I applied it but evidently it wasn't dry because when I looked in the mirror, this crap was EVERYWHERE! Smudged into my eye socket, near my browbone, down under my eye (I only applied it to upper lid). When I went to delicately remove the smudges and attempt to salvage my eye makeup, there was no hope. I guess once it's dried, it doesn't move.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this eyeliner and I put it on but in a matter of time it’s smudges on my eyes and ends up looking gross I have acne prone skin and my face is oily so it smudges all over my eyes if I touch them or when my eyelids go up it smears. Also the pointy applicator does not make a perfect line it ends up not looking so great.

on 9/6/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after mac discontinued my holy grail liquid last liner in coco bar. I have oily eyelids along with watery eyes so I need a heavy duty liner. While the wet n wild isn't quite as bulletproof as the mac it is a close second. It is very thin and pigmented compared to the tar-like texture of the mac, so that is a plus. I use the dark brown color which is very nice-almost black without the harshness. However don't even try to use the applicator that comes with it, it's horrid. I wipe the applicator onto a plastic palette and dip my own brush in it to apply.

I had high expectation of this liner before I purchased because the other Wet n Wild liquid liner was great. I was so disappointed with how it performed. My eye makeup pretty much always stay put after I prime my lid but this liner takes forever to dry and it smudges within 2-3 hours. Indoors.

Also, you would think that for a liner that smudges so easily would be simple to take off. That's not the case. Even with baby oil I had to rub the delicate area of my eyes back and forth so many times until it finally comes off.

Overall an absolute dud from Wet n Wild. I know they have the best price at the drugstore but I was seriously expecting better than this. Definitely would not recommend this to anyone and would not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

It's cheap but it's awful. The brush is not my style, it has zero bend and is basically just a stick. I suppose that's preference but without any bend it creates tension on the lids which leads to bunched up lines. It smears and runs like nobody's business, it has zero staying power. Wet n Wild's Megaliner is much better. Despite having zero staying power it is incredibly difficult to wash off and to fix mistakes because once it dries it's difficult to remove (despite being so smeary when worn). Absolutely would not repurchase, would not recommend and regret getting this one instead of repurchasing the Megaliner.

on 7/11/2017 8:27:00 PM

I mastered eyeliner with this little boy, the tip is good for making a sharp wing, it's super matt and black and stays all day the only problem that I have while applying it is that the product sticks to my eyelashes and dries out making separating the lashes or applying mascara impossible for me, I tried to remove the liner from my lashes but it creates a messy situation. Would definitely repurchase even tho the application can be tricky