Radius Original Toothbrush

Radius Original Toothbrush

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm not arthritic. I don't care about the color, as long as the product works. I don't care whether it's rubber, plastic or anything else, as long as the product works. I always wondered why nobody had invented a better toothbrush that had more bristles and cleaned bettet than the regular ones sold in stores....
I saw this in a health food store and bought it was just a gimmicky toy for kids. It looks like a nail brush with a handle. I bought it out of frustration having tried every kind of regular brush you could find. None of them cleaned effectively and I sure wasn't going to spend $90+ for an electric toothbrush/pick.

This toothbrush is great. Brushing with a regular toothbrush takes at least 2 minutes. This toothbrush does the same job in 30 seconds. I don't have to floss so much as the bristles reach between the teeth effectively and my teeth look and feel really clean.
Note that I use a pinch of tooth powder. I don't use regular drug store found tooth pastes, so many that lengthens the amount of time the toothbrush lasts.

on 9/22/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A great idea - especially for arthritic users - but the brush head is HUGE.

on 6/16/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My boyfriend steals and uses my toothbrush it is that good! I bought him his own today....little bugger.
Found it at Choices in Vancouver for less than $10.00. I no longer hate brushing my teeth, I dare say that I look forward to how great it feels.
Get one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a review for Radius Original Soft Right Hand Toothbrush. I have to say that I really like this toothbrush. The wide molded handle takes getting used to, but is comfortable. I think Radius could do without this handle. The best part of this toothbrush is the big wide head. It's full of soft 100% vegetable-based bristles that really softly brush and even massage my whole mouth. However these bristles do not last, as advertised, they wear out pretty quickly and that is why I have taken a lippie off. The plastic handle is wood-based and BPA free, making this toothbrush an eco model. I would repurchase, however this toothbrush is so expensive and lasts such a short time for me that I cannot afford to right now. Otherwise, I recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The Radius toothbrush is really different looking and pricey, but I gave it a try and I'm glad I did.
It is very easy to grip and the large brush does a great job of cleaning my teeth. My mouth feels very clean after brushing with this and the clean feeling lasts a long time.
It may cost more than other toothbrushes, but it works better and lasts longer than other toothbrushes before wearing out.
And I love that they are an earth-friendly company. Cute colours too, I have the pink one. I will buy another one for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best toothbrush on earth, but even more importantly, it's the best lip exfoliator you will ever find. It's a well known industry secret that many models and celebrities use a toothbrush to keep their lips smooth (much more effective than manual lip scrubs because it's like using a Clarisonic on your your lips-same principle). Brooke Sheilds always swore by it and of course Tyra swears by the same ritual too. The problem for me was finding the right toothbrush. I have tried many with soft full heads and they always end up not feeling soft at all, let alone full enough to cover my lips effectively. I have thrown many away.

I have every lip exfoliator you can think of from Mark's Xpert Smooth to Beauticontrol's Lip Appeal and back to Laura Gellar's Cooling Peppermint Lip Strip (The best in my opinion because of the soothing Peppermint Oil). None have really done the job fully, but they have all helped to some degree. I remembered Radius but stopped using it because I always thought $9.00 was crazy for a toothbrush (I realize now that it's worth every penny and more)! It's the best darn toothbrush there is and the perfect choice for lip exfoliation! This is like a hairbrush for your teeth and a poor mans Clarisonic for your lips (I bought two..one for my lips and one for my teeth because I think it's gross to use one for both purposes)

Well I have to say that my lips have never been smoother or softer after using this brush with a little lip balm (make sure you wet the toothbrush first). Wow! It gently lifts all the dead skin away and increases circulation to your lips so they look healthy and pink when you're done! A must for girls like me who want picture perfect lips! Love this brush! I swear it feels like a Clarisonic on your lips only better if that's possible! If you can't find it locally, Drugstore.Com always sells these. No lip scrub or exfoliator has ever been this effective on my lips!

on 7/1/2008 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

5 years ago I bought 7 of these wonderful toothbrushes @ Brooks Drug ( now Rite Aide) at a dirt cheap close out price of $1.00 each. Impressive, 7 brushes in 5 years! Now it seems no local drug store stocks Radius toothbrushes, so I went online and ordered a pack of 6 for $40.-- considering the quality it's still a bargain! It's true, size matters--- use these and you will never go back to a regular toothbrush. Used both the Radius scuba ( rubber handle) model and the original and my preference is the original for its study handle & grip.

on 3/13/2008 8:16:00 AM

YES, I would most definately buy this toothbrush again. Currently I have two, one for brushing teeth and it seems be working better than my $120.00 oral B electric toothbrush. My gums are pinker and teeth feel very smooth and clean. The OTHER one however has a permanent place in my shower as a facial brush, yes, you read it right...facial brush. It works AWESOME, I take a little scrub or cleanser spread on my face and then gently scrub in circular motions all around with the toothbrush, fabulously soft smooth skin and all the flakies, dry skin? Gone....The bristles are soft but dense, and the head is large making this magic toothbrush an excellent candidate to be used for skincare..Love love love

This is also my FAVORITE toothbrush of all time! Once you go Radius, you can never go back to regular wimpy TB's! I order then from the Radius company direct online, in bulk. Each one lasts at least 4-5 months, so I think it is also a great deal. I have been using since 2003 and both my gums & teeth are in much better shape!

been using this brand for 10-15 years. the best! cleans well, comfortable, no scratching gums, lasts a long time, in fact, never worn one out. comes in right handed or left handed versions. looks great in bathroom, aesthetically pleasing. expensive but worth it.

my hands are weakening with disability but can still use radius, whereas standard brushes or electric brushes almost impossible to control...

Popular Other Products