Jordana Powder Blush - Rose Silk

Jordana Powder Blush - Rose Silk
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't sure whether to rate this a 4 or 5 ...I'm going with 5, since it's an almost perfect drugstore dupe of my favorite discontinued blush (Stila Cheek Color in Bud). Bud is probably my favorite blush of all time, and Rose Silk is almost exactly the same except it leans very slightly coral/orange. Not to say that Rose Silk is orange in and of itself, but it does have that undertone on my skin more in comparison to Bud, which comes off as a complete and perfect neutral on my NW13 skin. I like Jordana blushes because they're highly pigmented and last all day, and they're also dirt cheap (around $3). My favorite blush by Jordana is the shade Blushing Rose, but Rose Silk definitely deserves to be praised as well.

on 4/3/2017 6:28:00 PM

Awesome price for a decently pigmented blush that also has decent staying power. The packaging has held up great. It still looks really nice after months of use.

on 3/14/2017 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my first Jordana blushes and my least favorite because it is so light in color, I have to build it up to see the warm pink/mauve hue on my skin and it gets powdery.
If you have fair to light skin give it a try.

bought this because the color was very similar to my favourite blush, which I'm running out of -Lancôme blush subtil in rose fresque. I'm so impressed with it, it is matte and applies so easily!! very cheap and a wonderful product. 🌸💕

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this last week simply because I have an obsession with trying out every drugstore blush available. I believe K-mart is one of the only places you can find the Jordana blushes other than online. They are only $2.49 plus they were buy1get1 1/2 off (also picked up the coral beach shade). When I first saw this shade, I thought there was no way it would show up on my medium olive skin tone because it looks like a very light pink/mauve, but the fact that it is completely matte drew me in. I am so happy I decided to try it anyways because it is great. It is very pigmented and shows up well upon first application. It also lasted all day for me, when I wore it for 12 hours (paired it with Cover Girl Aquasmoothers compact foundation and my make up looked fresh all day). Very good quality especially for being so cheap.

on 3/22/2014 4:58:00 PM

Very beautiful blush color! Love it and will surely repurchase it. Rose silk and Rouge are my fav shades in jordana blush line!

DUPE ALERT: almost an exact dupe of Bare Minerals ready blush in the shade The One.

on 2/25/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a lovely, natural blush. I'm very fair skinned and this blush gives me a nice, subtle glow. The pigmentation is great and I can build up more color if I wish. The price cannot be beat.

on 2/15/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

For reference, NC40, medium w/light olive undertones. This was my first Jordana blush after seeing it pimped on youTube, and I love it! A muted, dusty pink/rose as others have mentioned, but it looks so natural on my skin. I apply using my Elf Blush brush, and it gives the most natural, rosey color on my cheeks. A great Fall blush, and, for the price, outstanding value!

A dreamy muted pink with a touch of lilac in it. Stays on all day with minimal fading, is decently pigmented and matte.