Shiseido Aquair Moist Hair Pack

Shiseido  Aquair Moist Hair Pack

on 10/15/2015 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had to delete my whole review for this! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! I ended up getting bumps in my scalp and my hairstylist had to switch me over to a shampoo and conditioner set with tea tree oil to get rid of the bumps and redness. I will never again buy drugstore shampoo and conditioners from this brand after the incident.

I really love this conditioner I use the shampoo as well and the 2 are simpatico for my hair! About my hair it's waist long and very blonde. I went blonder for the summer so it really has some colouring damage from my years of colouring. It's also very thick, wavy, and course. With this conditioner my hair doesn't feel crunchy anymore. It's so hydrated, soft, and my waves aren't frizzy. These products also have enabled me to use less Argan oil and other moisturizing products. My hair craves moisture and this conditioner gives it to me.

The scent is sooo good too. It's like as I said with the shampoo baby esque goodness. It's fresh, clean, but still I can't put my finger on the exact scent. I love this line more then the damage hair tsubaki shampoo and conditioner. I purchased my pair on Amazon I got 2, 300ml bottles for around 30$. So to me it was reasonable for someone who needs a lot of conditioner. I couldn't be happier with this product and I think for me it's excellent in giving my hair what it needs. I like to leave it on while I shower and it detangles my hair so easily. Amazing stuff :) Recommended!

doesn't do anything to my hair....didn't really feel that my hair was moisturized but felt heavy :(

on 2/12/2010 5:01:00 AM

I bought this at the Imported Japanese Cosmetics Store because it was on discount (2 for $25AUD) and I was in search of a moisturizing conditioner for my recently color treated hair as my hair does feel like hay when wet.
I must say, this stuff is wonderful. It leaves my hair feeling so soft, nothing I've used before can really compare - especially after considering the price.
I've had less fallouts and my hair doesn't feel like hay when wet anymore ~
Also I just needed a pump and a little goes a long way.

on 2/3/2010 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite! When hair is becomin' lose water easily in winter, Aqua Moist serves as an amazing aid. After i use the shampoo and the conditioner, my hair turns to be hydra-abundant and beautifully soft, no oil, no scurf, no twist. Love it. And the flowery fragnace also attracts me. I've never come across such a magic hair cleaning product before. I believe that i'll use Aqua for ever:)

on 3/25/2009 3:38:00 AM

Gentle yet effective, I used Aquair shampoo and conditioner together with moisture lotion for a year or so, my hair quality significanlly improved. I got healthier hair, then I switched to their new Tsubaki line, I have to say, Tsubaki is more nourishing than this one, yet a little too rich and oily for my hair. So for not so damaged hair, Aquair is enough and good even for someone with sensitive scalp like me.

on 5/17/2007 9:30:00 AM

Simply the best drugstore conditioner out there. Better than the salon-type products sold at my drugstore. Leaves my coarse, slightly wavy hair smooth and soft. Leaves no thick and nasty film the way most 'moisturizing' conditoners do. Not expensive for the amount you get (I buy this in a set along with the shampoo. Comes in an opaque, baby blue pump bottle.), but I have to go to Asian drugstores to find the Shiseido Fine Toiletries line.

People -please try this stuff. I swear by it: leaves your hair soft, full of body and shiny, PLUS it smells heavenly. If you use the Victoria Secret Sexy shampoo followed by this, EVERYONE will comment how good your hair smells. No build up and volumizing for my heavy hair. It comes in a baby blue bottle with a pump. I purchase online if my local Asian grocery store isn't stocked up.