Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
No Image

4.8

Silica, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin Sulfonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea May Contain (+/-) Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 1/13/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This along with my black radiance primer keeps my makeup looking good for the day. I notice this powder blurs all my pores and surface imperfections. It's like a filter! My photos are flawless and it keeps me matte without looking like a ghost. I can also touch up in the day with no cake face. This is a game changer. What was I doing with my life?

on 7/29/2014 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my new favorite powder. Works beautiful under your foundation to soak up oil a la the Goss Method, as a setting powder to keep you matte, or for a quick touch up to banish the middle of the day shine from your nose/forehead/wherever.

It's billed as a colorless or translucent powder, but it seems to have a slight tint to it in the jar. It does however go on invisibly and without giving those of us with darker skin tones an ashy cast.

on 12/10/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this powder! I use the oil blocking gel as well and they really work. My face doesn't get oily, it gets dewy like. I just blot a little bit and my face looks fine. I also have the pressed powder but I don't always use it. MAC makes oil blocking products as well but I didn't want to spend the money for it not to work. Black Opal impressed me because my face gets so oily that I really didn't think the powder would work. It really makes a difference. I'm not a fan of loose powders but I just opened 2 holes. If you are oily like me, I suggest you try their oil blocking products.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Best translucent powder I have purhcased. I have used other lines that are not formulated for WOC that worked ok; but this powder gives my skin a flawless finish. It really controls the oil and i only touch up @ 2x a day (mind you the make up is applied @ 6:30 AM and I leave work at 5 PM). If you looking for a great translucent powder, give Black Opal a try.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I liked this product a lot. I was hesitant to purchase for awhile because I use MAC Blot in deep dark and havent had a problem with it....however I was looking for a good "loose", colorless powder to set my foundation/concealer with. This does the trick just fine! I dont regret my purchase. I'm NC50 for reference.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Have been a fan of p/p version of this powder for years. So decided to give a try when stumbled on this at Walmart. Light beige translucent powder in shifter jar. Finely milled. Color-LESS, disappears on skin. Works just as well as the pressed version. A winner if you are looking a translucent powder that won't look white. 28 grams for $7.27 at Walmart. Dust under eyes, down nose, over chin, and over blemish concealer after apply foundation/concealer. I'm DDD; NW45ish or HIP #820. Also use on my makeup clients and they love it.