Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

2.5

Silica, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin Sulfonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea May Contain (+/-) Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 3/15/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like this product. This powder is truly translucent as it doesn't leave behind any ashyness. Even on my very oily skin, it manages to keep me matte for 5 hours.

I only wear liquid foundations when taking pictures & i use this to set it. I dont experience any white casts or alter my foundation shade in any way.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

i have this in the preseed format-this doesnot work for me.does not soak up any oil...nothing.this is pretty expensive in my country and i regret purchasing it-o why did i waste my $..lol.its all abt trial and error i guess-anyways would not be purchasing this again!