Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
No Image

1 review

Silica, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin Sulfonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea May Contain (+/-) Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 12/10/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this powder! I use the oil blocking gel as well and they really work. My face doesn't get oily, it gets dewy like. I just blot a little bit and my face looks fine. I also have the pressed powder but I don't always use it. MAC makes oil blocking products as well but I didn't want to spend the money for it not to work. Black Opal impressed me because my face gets so oily that I really didn't think the powder would work. It really makes a difference. I'm not a fan of loose powders but I just opened 2 holes. If you are oily like me, I suggest you try their oil blocking products.