Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
No Image

3.0

Silica, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin Sulfonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea May Contain (+/-) Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Best translucent powder I have purhcased. I have used other lines that are not formulated for WOC that worked ok; but this powder gives my skin a flawless finish. It really controls the oil and i only touch up @ 2x a day (mind you the make up is applied @ 6:30 AM and I leave work at 5 PM). If you looking for a great translucent powder, give Black Opal a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

i have this in the preseed format-this doesnot work for me.does not soak up any oil...nothing.this is pretty expensive in my country and i regret purchasing it-o why did i waste my $..lol.its all abt trial and error i guess-anyways would not be purchasing this again!