Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

4.5

Silica, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin Sulfonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea May Contain (+/-) Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 7/29/2014 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my new favorite powder. Works beautiful under your foundation to soak up oil a la the Goss Method, as a setting powder to keep you matte, or for a quick touch up to banish the middle of the day shine from your nose/forehead/wherever.

It's billed as a colorless or translucent powder, but it seems to have a slight tint to it in the jar. It does however go on invisibly and without giving those of us with darker skin tones an ashy cast.

on 3/15/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like this product. This powder is truly translucent as it doesn't leave behind any ashyness. Even on my very oily skin, it manages to keep me matte for 5 hours.

I only wear liquid foundations when taking pictures & i use this to set it. I dont experience any white casts or alter my foundation shade in any way.