Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

Silica, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin Sulfonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea May Contain (+/-) Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 12/10/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this powder! I use the oil blocking gel as well and they really work. My face doesn't get oily, it gets dewy like. I just blot a little bit and my face looks fine. I also have the pressed powder but I don't always use it. MAC makes oil blocking products as well but I didn't want to spend the money for it not to work. Black Opal impressed me because my face gets so oily that I really didn't think the powder would work. It really makes a difference. I'm not a fan of loose powders but I just opened 2 holes. If you are oily like me, I suggest you try their oil blocking products.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Have been a fan of p/p version of this powder for years. So decided to give a try when stumbled on this at Walmart. Light beige translucent powder in shifter jar. Finely milled. Color-LESS, disappears on skin. Works just as well as the pressed version. A winner if you are looking a translucent powder that won't look white. 28 grams for $7.27 at Walmart. Dust under eyes, down nose, over chin, and over blemish concealer after apply foundation/concealer. I'm DDD; NW45ish or HIP #820. Also use on my makeup clients and they love it.