3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Only 54% would buy this one again? Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes. I live near an orange grove and the smell of the orange blossoms is the best, most euphoric scent in the world. You have to smell orange blossoms on the trees to understand. You think you have died and gone to heaven. That's what this smells like along with fresh squeezed orange juice. As with most perfumes, the scent has nothing to do with the name. I've lived in Hawaii twice and been to the University of Hawaii and nothing can ever duplicate the smell of the ocean air there. So don't buy this expecting that it will actually smell like Hawaii. This is orange blossoms, orange peel and orange juice with a touch of hibiscus. And the bottle is gorgeous. For me, after I haven't worn this one for a while, when I do use it again I remember that I must use this much more often. The negative reviews baffle me but then as I said, we all like different things. I find this intoxicating, sunny, warm, happy and a joy to wear. It lifts my spirits.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

It smells like honeysuckle - and not too floral, like others have said. I don't like florals - but this is like oranges and plants. Stays on me really well. I love it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I smelled this while in Vegas about a year ago, it smelled oh so good but I refused to spend that amount of money on a perfume so I didn't get it. I literally thought about it for ever and decided that I needed to have it. I am so glad I gave in because this smells so good, I get that feeling of wanting to eat it :) Perfumes don't last very long on my skin so I sprayed it on my shirt and I smelled it ALMOST all day. I think this would be a perfect perfume for summer. It is soft and sweet. I really do love it and I would most likely buy it again. I should put away in a piggy bank starting now jus for this because it is pricey!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

10 years ago

A lot of perfumes are too strong for me, but I really like Hawaii. I use very little and it lasts all day. I don't know that I'd say it smells like the Hawaiian islands, but it does have a tropical vibe.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

10 years ago

i like this fragrance, but it's not a must-have for me. to be honest, this stuff smells just like froot loops cereal...it's the strangest thing, but it does!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is one of my favorite fragrance out there. Its sad how this product does not work for everyone, but this is like one of my must-haves! It has that sweet flower-y smell to it that is not overpowering. I thought the smell wouldnt last long and that I didnt have it anymore, but when I come across people I know they always comment how I smell great and ask what perfume I'm using. I love this product, definitely worth a buy.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

I didn't get a huge amount of citrus on me for this one. It was turned almost a honeysuckle, a bit sweet but not too. Light and lasting. Clean but not soapy. Just right. I really love this one, it makes me happy just thinking about it. The best of the island flankers in my opinion!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

11 years ago

My Hawaiian hopes for this scent were not substantiated. I've spent a lot of time in Hawaii and this did not evoke memories of it. My husband was kind enough to purchase it as soon as it came out since we were married there and we were both disappointed in the scent both because it's not Hawaaian and because it was not very pleasant.

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

11 years ago

MMM YUMMY! Orange blossoms and a fresh juicy tangerine. I smell a vacation to the tropics most definitely and I know what I am talking about, being a well traveled expert on the tropics both in the south Pacific and the Caribbean. The air in the tropics is a cool fresh ocean breeze with citrus blossoms wafting in through the white gauze curtains and that's what this smell is. It smells of sunshine, humidity, and vitamin C health. I smell suntanned skin, lazy afternoons with a pina colada beneath a palm tree, a slightly out of control tropical garden, the waiter bringing my tropical fruit salad poolside, and the fresh high thread count ironed sheets on my king sized bed at the resort. This unusual fragrance is happy happy under the blazing sun.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

12 years ago

I feel so bad. I asked for this from my boyfriend and he got it for me. I smelled it awhile ago in the store and thought I liked it. I'm just wearing it now so he doesn't feel bad. It does not smell tropical or sunny or fruity like I thought it did. On me, it smells a little like Light Blue, which I don't like! I would not purchase again. They don't give you much either.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure