Sonia Kashuk Lip Sheers

No Image

3.5

I don't know what they normally cost, but I picked up two of these on sale for $1.50 at Target the other day (Angelic and Seduction), and was pleasantly surprised! Very flattering colors that go on smoothly and leave my lips feeling really moisturized. I like to layer them over one of my Colorstay lipcolors, which counteracts some of the drying effect of the Colorstay. Staying power is definitely not their strong point-- I have to reapply several times throughout the day-- and they taste yucky if you happen to lick your lips, but otherwise a nice product.

The colors are nice enough and the texture is lovely,however,these gunked up in the corners of my mouth and have zero staying power.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best surprise chance (since you can't see through packaging or try this on first!) I ever took on a makeup purchase was buying a lip sheer in the shade Magic. Soft and flirty, this is the prettiest shade of pink I own with a touch of shimmer in it. I wear this one to work a lot. Would have given five lippies here except I think it has a strong plastic smell and taste, unlike anything I've ever experienced before. Yet I continue to pucker up and bear it because the color alone is worth it. Honestly, I've thought about trying other lip sheer shades but I'm stuck on this one, convinced it has to be the best for my fair complexion.

on 6/10/2002 9:55:00 PM

I really love this. I purchased quite a few and love that you can see how much product you have left. I have received a lot of compliments on the colors. My only complaint is that I wish they lasted longer...other than that, great find!