WRITE A REVIEW
100% would repurchase
Package Quality: 4.0
Women's Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau De Parfum Spray ..
Max Factor Max Colour Effect Mini Nail Polish - NO. 01 I ..
Wet 'n Wild Fergie - Hollywood Walk of Fame Nail Polish - r/o
Filter by skin/hair/eye
Filter by age
Start your review
on 3/24/2007 10:16:00 AM
More reviews by babydials
Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure
Hair: Brown, Other, Other
4.6 - This is a strong, bright (but not cheap looking), pretty red stradling the scarlett/true red border. In full sunlight there is a bit of coral to the lovely shimmer, but is is not too warm for me. It looks great on me 90% the time. The other 10% it seems to bring out all the pink in my pale neutral tips. If this does not tend to be a problem with you this could be your HG red. Covers well in 2 coats. Put this on Friday evening and went through the weekend great, but got 2 small, easily fixed up chips by Monday at noon.
on 3/1/2007 9:07:00 AM
More reviews by ebetty
This is a hot red! They got the name right - Hollywood definitely feels old-school glamorous, even though it's not your typical lipstick-red creme. In fact, I don't think I have another polish quite like this. It's a cool, coral-red with veins of yellow-gold shimmer running through it. The color manages to be both bright but subdued somehow... I think the shimmer softens the brightness of the red a bit. Plus, as soon as I put this shade on, my skintone immediately seemed to brighten up - what more could you ask from a nail polish??? If you're looking for a pretty, flattering, unique red shade to add to your collection, I highly recommend this one.
1 of 1 people found this helpful.
Are you sure this product is discontinued?
daasfdsad, asdadasd, addasdasdas, asdasdasdasfsdfgdfs, fgdssdgfdgfg, gfgdgdfgdhfgj
Reviewer did not try the product Profanity/Vulgar language Advertising (Vendor promotion, iHerb Coupons etc.) Marketing campaign (BzzAgent, Influenster etc.)