Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

2.8

on 10/10/2009 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If I could I'd give this more of a 3.5. It's a lovely product and I like the finish- not matte and doesn't make me look like a bloody ghost. However I do seem to get a bit oily faster with this stuff- but that's easily fixed with blotting papers. I would buy it again, but only if I had the money to go towards it, as I find it a bit pricy.

on 2/25/2008 4:29:00 PM

This product really doesn't have a purpose at all. It doesn't have color, it doesn't set foundation, it doesn't control oil. It's really hard to see and is just a waste of money.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am definately dissapointed. When I first used this, i just adored it! I got that cooling sensation that everyone raves about, gave me a subtle glow, and just really perfected my skin. However, after a few weeks it seemed to just "dry up". I have no idea what happened, I didn't leave it open or anything. It no longer gives me the cool, tingly feeling, now it just sits there. I just recieved this as a sample (although it was quite the hefty one, full size or close to it) so I didn't waste money, but if the sample dried up, I'm definately afraid of what the full size product would do! I'm thinking about going back to the perscriptives counter to see what's up. I really liked this when it WAS working...

This is a cool product... ha ha ha. Seriously though, this is a good product. Great if you like finishing your look with a light powder, especially if youre afraid of being too trashy shimmery. But for those of us that arent big powder people, this is a bit of a splurge. I like it, but not enough to buy again.

I LOVE this. goes on feeling so cool like water and it doesn't tend to stick to any dry spots on your skin that you didn't know were there before you had powder on. Has little shimmer in it also to make you look kind of glowy . Only complaint if you're oily you have to put another powder over/under this to get rid of the shine.