Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

3.7

on 3/25/2012 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product works wonder on me! So natural, never cakey!! best powder I have used so far. The best! I have dry skin. So be sure to keep this powder in the refrigerator. It helps to keep the water in! I think :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i agree that this powder does turn orange after a while. but i still remember that back in the days i started using this powder, i like the dewy effect it gives, and my face looks glowing in the photos, and it covers my pores and lines very well.

the downside of this powder not only that it turns orange, the brush that comes with the powder is of no use at all. i need to buy another powder brush that is big enuf just to apply the powder.

also, i bought this powder in mecca australia, it's way overpriced in australia, i think i would buy this again if i can get it at a cheaper price. now i'm trying on Lola, hoping that it can give me the same dramatic and dewy effect the Px magic liquid powder gives.

on 2/22/2007 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the red neutralizer, and I gotta say that it works very well on me. I have fair skin, but a couple of broken capillaries and redness on the face near my nose and around my cheekbones. This powder works to cover that redness... I am going to purchase my second box soon. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry, I just wash my face, moisturize, put this powder on, and go over my entire face with NARS loose powder... put a bit of blush, and I look natural and ready to go. I really like this product!!!

on 1/3/2007 12:08:00 AM

It wasn't really shimmery enough for me to use as a highlighter, but it was too shimmery to use anywhere else like my cheeks. I like the initial cooling sensation, but that's about the only thing I liked about this product.

on 6/11/2005 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just LOVE this powder. It feels amazing when you put it on. You swear that you just step out of a waterfall with the way it refreshes your skin. It looks great and in the sun it gives you this glowing effect that my friends always asks me what I am wearing. It is a bit high in price, but worth every penny. (or dollars for this matter)

on 10/6/2004 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this powder for over 3 years now, and I love it. It makes my face look great and that wet feeling that it gives you like if your face is getting moisture. Everyone always says my sink looks great when I have it on. It cost 50Cdn. But It's worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is great. I have pretty crappy skin to begin with, but when I pair this with Px foundation, I've been told my skin looks flawless. It feels nice and not too heavy and the color is just right for me. I am mixed race and sometimes it's hard to put me into a color category, but this powder has the perfect touch of yellow in it to even out my ruddiness and blend in perfectly. It's probably the best makeup purchase I've made in a really long time.
The wet feeling goes away after awhile though, I don't know if this is because I've had the jar for a long time or not. It doesn't matter anyway, it still looks great.

on 11/25/2003 6:40:00 AM

My HG loose powder! Can't live without it during wintertimes. i'm a combo-to-dry, and this is the only powder that doesn't dry me out nor set in fine lines. it gives the skin a natural,fresh glowing, as if you're just out of bath. i'll definately repurchase... my only concern is that the brush it contains does better dusting PC screen than applying the powder evenly... i tried to use my powder brush, but the powder seems to be absorbed?? and the brush becomes kinda moist, yuuuck~ other than that, this product IS a magic.

on 7/9/2003 2:21:00 AM

This powder is awesome for giving me a healthy glow without it being too obvious that I am wearing a shimmery powder. The cooling sensation from the water base is, well, cool. The brush that comes with the container is not very useful but it is nice for overnight trips when you don't wan't to pack a lot of stuff.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For first several weeks, the powder was very refreshing. Then the "cool" effect was gone after that ..and then there's just a normal loose powder with nothing much special ..they need to make the container more air tight for longer period or usage ..i like the first effect though