Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

1 review

on 1/14/2009 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am a bit late writing a review for this one but better late than never. This is a great powder and not similar to anything I have tried in the past. The phrase liquid powder was what really caught my attention when I approached the counter to check out this product. Not at all a liquid but a powder which is cool when applied to the skin.

I purchased this in Deep Translucent and it has been working very well for my skin tone. I use this on top of my Px liquid foundation but also La Mer and Laura Mercier and have been able to attain a perfect finish at all times. I have seen reviews on the internet where people add this on top of powder foundation for an added glow but I could not imagine using this over another powder product. This powder did not cause any clogging of the pores, acne or skin irritation. This is a great powder and definitely worth trying. Not cakey and definitely easy to apply. One should use a large powder brush.

I currently have so many powders that I cannot see myself making a powder purchase anytime soon; but this a product I would replace when it is finished if something better does not come along.