Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm glad this powder works so well for some, but I think it's ridiculously overpriced and gimmicky.

The cooling sensation is, well, "cool", but I don't know that it has any real benefit.

It may be the brush I was using, but the powder seemed to go on very unevenly and glittery, and left me with a finish that went from dewy to major oil slick in less than an hour.

If you have dry skin and like a dewy look, this powder might be perfect for you - women with oily skin, beware! I'll stick with my Bare Escentuals mineral veil.

on 4/18/2008 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

In my opinion, this is more novelty than anything. The liquid-powder texture is unique and it feels wonderful when applied with a big soft face brush. But the "magic" ends there. It doesn't do anything special. It's not illuminating and it doesn't create an illusion of perfection or whatever it is that Prescriptives claims it does. Staying power is a joke. It is fun to play with and feels nice and gives the appearance of a more polished face when it is first applied, and for that it rates 3 stars. But it is not in any way special, and I don't think it's worth the price.

on 6/11/2005 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I just LOVE this powder. It feels amazing when you put it on. You swear that you just step out of a waterfall with the way it refreshes your skin. It looks great and in the sun it gives you this glowing effect that my friends always asks me what I am wearing. It is a bit high in price, but worth every penny. (or dollars for this matter)

on 10/6/2004 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have been using this powder for over 3 years now, and I love it. It makes my face look great and that wet feeling that it gives you like if your face is getting moisture. Everyone always says my sink looks great when I have it on. It cost 50Cdn. But It's worth it.

on 10/26/2001 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I recently purchased the PX Magic Liquid Powder in Red Neutralizer (this is the yellow one). All I can say is... AMAZING!!! I do have natural yellow/golden undertones to my skin, but since my skin is also on the sensitive side, it tends to get slightly ruddy. A sheer dusting of this fabulous powder and my skin looks like that of a child! A beuatiful peaches and cream complection! I can honestly say that I will NEVER be without this powder! Highly recommended!!!