Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under
Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

on 9/4/2003 1:44:00 AM

I bought this after trying it out at the Px counter. The brush was totally useless in doing its job and I used my own powder brush for this. I have combination skin so I only used this over my cheeks which are a little dry.
It's a bit of a hassle to use as you need to screw the cap TIGHTLY after use so it aint good if you are in a rush. They should actually redesign the packaging.
I used this powder as a setting after applying cream blusher[Stila's push ups blusher] and after applying this it makes the blush look lighter and not so red.
Overall an average powder but I dont see how it does the finishing touch for my makeup but it does create a blurry effect for pores.

on 6/23/2002 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Once I bought this loose powder, I stopped using my Shiseido one. The Px powder in Translucent is just what I was looking for--a sheer powder that diffuses light with just the right amount of "glow" and sets my foundation wonderfully.

I bought mine at the Cosmetics Company Outlet store for about $26 (US). I use my SK large fluffy powder brush to apply, because I think the dinky brush this powder comes with is impractical.