Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm not sure what the point is to this stuff. all it did was highlight every pore and wrinkly on my face! yeah, the "cool" feel is interesting but I still don't get it. lol The sparkly stuff needs to be left to the teenagers...not us middle aged ladies. :)

I never really used this because it just made me look dirty. blek.

also, as much as I love loose powders, I WISH to heaven someone would come up with a container that is TRAVEL friendly. This stuff spills everywhere when it is opened after being thrown about in a suitcase aboard a plane. Not sure what the solution is.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. Prescriptives does it again with a great product with a wonderful feel and a beautiful look. Kudos to prescriptives.