Elemis Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust

No Image

4.4

on 9/17/2012 8:03:00 AM

I bought this in desperation to try and solve the problem of neck and decollete crepiness which is due in part to my age (52) and in part to sun damage over the years. Wow! I noticed an immendiate effect and now after a few days use there is massive improvement showing. It is a highly proced product but I think it is well worth the money because it actually works!

on 12/19/2009 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

update: I started using this cream again since I found a couple of lines on my chest. I saw the great result the next day!!! AMAZING!!!! I will definitely buy it again after I finish my 15ml tube.

I don't use this cream every night. It's too greasy for the summer. I only use it when the weather is very cold and dry. I think marine cream is better for applying on the neck area. It seems to do a better job than this one in my opinion. :) But it's not a bad cream!

on 6/13/2007 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product from timetospa.com about three weeks ago and so far, I feel like my neck area is more toned. I have been a huge fan of Elemis and La Therapie since I took a cruise in Oct. of 2001. I had a severe chemical burn from using Clinique Total Turnaround Crap (cream) and I had an Elemis/La Therapie facial to help undo the damage and ever since, I have been hooked! I love the fact that you can buy their products online and not just onboard your cruise. Nevertheless, this collagen treatment is quite steep in regards to price ($116 USD!), but the results make it worth it. I have not used this on my bust, just on my neck area so I think it may last longer. I use one pump and apply it to my neck in light upward strokes until it is absorbed. I am only 32, but I started to notice a slight crepiness under my chin . Even though I am athletic and workout 6 days a week, it seems that gravity it beginning to change things (if you know what I mean). I hope this treatment will help and so far, so good. I am taking only one lippie away due to the hefty price tag. Other than that, love it!

on 3/2/2007 1:37:00 AM

I bought this product from the spa onboard my cruseship during my honeymoon trip. The lady who did my facial reccommended only Elemis and La Therapie products. This one was one of my favorites. I noticed my neck and jawline seemed tighter and more toned. (I am only 25, but I do not have one of those angular, strong jawed faces.) This product is pricy, but I would say it is worth the cost.

on 11/25/2007 1:54:00 PM

I don't have huge issues with wrinkles on my neck but, I am quite heavy busted and also have a couple of necklace lines which are quite noticeable. After a week no the necklace lines hadn't disappeared but, they had reduced quite dramatically and even though I didn't think the skin on my neck was in that bad condition this has really smoothed and toned it up, I am very impressed with this.

I got this in a kit in the 15ml size but, I have ordered this in the 30ml size along with the same size PCMC for 47.50 which is a fab price for these premium products, which for me really do work.

on 12/18/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

so pricey. i had such high hopes on this. but it doesnt do anything. sadly.. apart from that it glides on very easily on the skin and it makes the skin feel smooth. for this high price, i expect some improvement. contains preservatives (parabens) also, not so great for our health.

on 2/22/2007 4:28:00 PM

very Expensive but worth it, this product does what it claims, reduces skin crepiness and increased my skin firmness also increased in skin elasticity.
Apply 4 pumps morning and evening to the neck, decollete and bust area.Ingredients:

* Padina Pavonica
* Seabuckthorn
* Royal Jelly
* Propolis
* All Ingredients carefully blended with Aromatic Waters of European Samphire and Cistacea to create a beautiful synergy of powerful age-defying actives.