Yves Saint Laurent 4 Colour Harmony for Eyes Tawny 5

Yves Saint Laurent 4 Colour Harmony for Eyes Tawny 5
4 Colour Harmony for Eyes Tawny 54 Colour Harmony for Eyes Tawny 54 Colour Harmony for Eyes Tawny 5

I've just received my YSL Ombres Quadrilumieres 4 colour harmony for eyes in #5 TAWNY from Strawberry. I've got it on sale for 25$. Lovely golden package to leave your fingerprints! ;-))) Eyeshadow "area" in the box is a bit small - app. 2x2 cm (net wt. 0.14 oz - 4 g). Here we have 4 highly pigmented colors, bright blue-turquoise one is matt, 3 others with shimmer (terra-brown, deep purple, bronze-golden). Lovely colors, just love them! Actually, I use the biggest bronze-golden part of this eyeshadow quartet as a bronzer with shimmer on my face too. Nice colour selection for hot summer time!
31/8/2011 - absolutely love them! resistant! bright colours stay in place for hours! looks great with coloured mascaras! highly recommended!

on 2/24/2007 1:10:00 PM

This is so expensive for the tiny square of four colors you get, but it is very nice. Colors are a metallic gold sand, a thin strip of a metallic bronzed plum, a thin strip of golden brown, and a tiny square of matte teal. Combined, this creates a smoky and eye-popping look for my brown eyes. The teal used as a liner on my upper lids creates such a nice contrast with the smoky bronzy look behind it. Considering the teeny amount you get, this makes Chanel quads and Dior Quints seem like a deal, but YSL has some of the nicest color combinations and textures in their quads. I'll probably get at least one more of these that I'm already lemming, and I will certainly be using this one a lot. It is smoldering!

on 2/22/2007 2:21:00 AM

This is a newer addition to the YSL eyeshadow line. Contains 4 colors which are all beautiful and look especially unique together: a dark brown, a light brown, a dark plum and a matte teal. I was particularly attracted to this palette from the others because of the teal which looks FANTASTIC with their waterproof teal mascara. If you get this one, I would give your eye a wash with the light brown, use the dark brown in the crease, the plum in the outer corner of the eye and the teal in the inner corner and on the bottom outer lash line. I'm telling you, it looks stunning!