Alberto Vo5 Alberto V05 Vita Burst Volumizing Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

sulfates

on 3/21/2008 11:51:00 AM

I think it is really funny when a product that costs .79 works a lot better than another product costing 6x that. Alberton V05 Vitaburst Strenghting Shampoo has worked wonders on my hair. I picked up the Nectarine and Orange Surge shampoo, partly because I am a sucker for citrus-smelling bath products, and partly because I have heard here on MUA that V05 products are wonderful for hair because they contain minimal damaging ingredients. The scent of this shampoo is awesome-gives me a burst of energy in the morning! The shampoo itself may border on being a bit too runny, but I have learned to give myself the right amount without wasting. The later is super frothy and rich. Rinses clean.

I have found that after using this shampoo for the past week or so, my hair feels stronger and healthier. Seriously-like it wants to be touched and styled! I notice that my hair holds a curl better when I hot-roller it, too. Overall, I am very satisfied with this line. I am tempted to go back and pick up some other products while they are on sale for .79 cents!!! i would recommend this for others with long hair, like me, prone to split ends and damage!

I like this stuff (and the matching conditioner)! The smell is great, but after several uses it started to build up.

Popular Shampoos